[Fixed] Server Crash

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by anduextremis, May 25, 2015.

1. I really need help with this crash , what plugin is causing it or how i can fix the problem. I would apreciate if someone would help with this problem. THX

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/i8uQZQTx

2. Update PreciousStones

3. I will try that, thx

4. Still doing the same thing
    maybe it is another thing...
    I will try to update to the lastest version of spigot and redo my server and see if it begins to be better....

5. Try removing PreciousStones completely, see if this works, otherwise, could you post a list of what plugins you use?

6. Ok, I will bring the list a bit later and try to remove precious stones , but before that I have other things to do.
    Thanks for your sugestion! :)

7. Alrighty, also, do you have any custom coded plugins to the server?

8. No I just edited them to say all the things in other language and configured them, but no custom coded plugins.

9. Soo, from the error report I can suggest some things: Remove the DailyLoginRewards as it seems to be broken, add the Dynmap plugin as the DynmapPlotMe plugin needs it, and it seems that you do not have it.

Also, the ServerlistMOTD seems to miss its dependency aswell, you will need to download the 1.7.10 version of protocol lib, from here: http://ci.shadowvolt.com/job/ProtocolLib/10/artifact/ProtocolLib/target/ProtocolLib.jar <--This should be correct
    SuperSpleef seems to be broken as well, make sure to download the correct version for you server.

Can you also post how much RAM your server has? Is it a shared host? Because it seems you have a LOT of plugins, which might lead to a crash.

Let me know if this fixed some of the errors and post a new crash report, if there is one when you are done.

10. Thank you very much, it worked when I removed Precious Stones, I use 1 GB of ram for the server and I will try the suggestions you left here too, and I would like to end this thread.