Spigot FizzyPrefixer v1.5

Permission controlled player name tag prefixes

1. Fizz_ submitted a new resource:

FizzyPrefixer - Adds prefix's to the players name above their head

Read more about this resource...

2. its same as nametag edit then, unless you can make so we can set permissions for each prefix for example &8[&aKnight&8] and permission for it is prefix.knight, and whoever have that permission gets prefix aswell

3. I'm not very familiar with existing plugins :p i just make ones that sound fun, i could totally add that functionality to separate from existing plugins, will probably be in next update

4. ok i need that a lot but nametag edit isnt really configurable, my dev made plugin for permission thingy but that doesnt quite work with that plugin

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tell me if the most recent update is the kind of thing you're looking for, if not, try explaining it in more detail and maybe i can get it added :)

6. Will test once i get out of bed few hours later

7. Add suffix support :3

8. ON IT RIGHT AWAY CAPTAIN

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. *salutes* it's all ready sir!

10. quick thing, your plugin breaks scoreboard (featherboard) once loaded/reloaded

11. ah so it does not work with scoreboards >.< since scoreboard breaks prefixes

12. Download isn't working for me, some 403 error oO

13. Download dosent work.

14. the download link is still broken buddy and i wanted to use this on my server

15. I somehow managed to mess the download up 2 times in a row lol. It should work now.