Spigot FlightControl [1.18 BETA ON DISCORD] 4.9.18

YOUR FLIGHT. YOUR WAY.

1. [20:53:18 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to FlightControl v2.5
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:37) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1023) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:126) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInFlying$PacketPlayInPosition.a(SourceFile:57) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:12) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SystemUtils.java:109) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1016) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:943) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:841) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.Spazzinq.FlightControl.FlightControl.check(FlightControl.java:168) ~[?:?]
    at org.Spazzinq.FlightControl.Listener.onMove(Listener.java:67) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:35) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-415]
    ... 15 more
    >

2. I'd appreciate if you made a GitHub issue. What's your configuration (use pastebin/hastebin/gist please)?

3. 我不要你的故障。你的正确的设置是什么 (请你放在一个 hastebin 或是一个 gist )?

4. .. I don't quite follow you Do you want my configuration content? I am the default configuration. I will report an error whenever I move in the server

5. What plugins do you have?

6. Emmm I have too many plugins. Do you need to tell you one by one? . . Will it be because I used the old Paper?

7. Update your Paper and try updating WorldGuard and WorldEdit. If that doesn't work give me a FULL list of your plugins.

8. Does he not support the lands plugin?

9. Ah, it looks like if you don't have WorldGuard it causes errors. Can you add that plugin and I'll fix that in the next update?

10. That's my test suit. My server is worldguard

11. geo4574 updated FlightControl with a new update entry:

Major Bugfix... (2.6)

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. I am so sorry for not believing you at first. I spent so much time testing version 2.5 before it went out I assumed I didn't make a mistake. The bugfix is here (y)

13. You have to trust us that we're giving you feedback for a reason

14. I know, but often my users make a ton of obvious mistakes. I can't be expected to do the troubleshooting for them, but I'll definitely be more careful when dealing with y'all. Again, I apologize for the delay in the fix. Cheers, and thanks for using FlightControl!

15. Thank you for allowing such a good plug-in was born in my server is very easy to use even the administrator can not fly ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

16. Possible to add a Disable fly if flying player starts a pvp combat?

17. Yes, that feature already exists and is compatible with CombatTagPlus, CombatLogX, and AntiCombatLogging (they are separate plugins you have to download).

18. geo4574 updated FlightControl with a new update entry:

Easy Updating, Towny & 1.14 Support (v3)

Read the rest of this update entry...