Spigot FlightControl [1.18 BETA ON DISCORD] 4.9.18

YOUR FLIGHT. YOUR WAY.

1. @geo4574 do /fly enables and disables flight but gives the exact same message regardless of the outcome Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 6.38.15 PM.png How how do i fix this?
    default plugin v3 with paper spigot 1.13.2

it shows both it being disabled and enabled at the same time

#61 Ergenta, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. You're using the Essentials command. Enable the FlightControl /fly command in the config (it's the first one).

3. Ohh that seems to be fixed. Even though it should be disabled, flight is enabled in my pvp world Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 4.10.11 AM.png

Is it not suppose to auto disable if it's not part of this list?

4. It is supposed to disable; however, you might have set a permission like flightcontrol.flyall which allows players to fly in all areas that are not disabled. If you can't figure it out yourself, join the Discord and send me your permissions for the group and its parents.

5. Adding both an enable and disable section seems to have fixed it

6. Well, you're probably overriding another configuration option/permission, but if it works, it works.

7. Would you be willing to add both enable and disable option as a default thing?

8. Hey i have problem with fly like Ergenta but i dont understand how to fix it. can you help me please? fly in essentials and fly in this plugin have conflict.

9. geo4574 updated FlightControl with a new update entry:

Enemy disable range, flight speed & truly automatic updates (v3.1)

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. @geo4574 it turns out that adding * as a perm actually prevent all flight regardless if you're op or not. I keep getting the message " fly is disabled here." If i remove that perm, the plugin functions normally

11. You're on Discord now and I'm working on the issue (just wanted to let the other people that look at this discussion know that I don't ignore people)

12. if i have the command disabled so people auto fly but lets say someone wants to turn it off until they either turn it back on or enter another world that has auto flight how would i do that because if i do /fly it just stops it but if i double jump ill fly again.

13. There is no combination of manual disable and automatic enable right now, but if you'd like me to, I'll consider adding it as a feature :)

14. yeah that be a great feature just in case people like to spam the jump without getting fly or for some other reason lol

Edit: actually a player just made me realize it be good to have it disable when a player wants because they woudnt be able to level up their acrobatics while on there island because they take no fall damage.

#75 Disorbs, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  15. (Answered on GitHub for those wondering)

16. I just posted a beta jar in my Discord, so if you want to join and test it out that would be awesome.

17. Suggestion:
    Only show this message to players if they have the essentials.fly permission:
    upload_2019-7-29_14-51-55.png

18. Good one! I'll add it for the 3.3 update!