FluctisHosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by AldenJD, May 18, 2016.

1. Hi I am writing this to get your advice on fluctishosting.com Are theure services good bcoz I was looking at the website under budget MC and the have unlimited HDD and 6 gb ram for 8$ can anyone vouch if they're good or not?

Off Topic -If any of u guys are Hosting Company Owners I would like to know your plans PM ME!

2. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Hosting companies can't offer you service via the forums. Fluctis is not a new provider and has a generally good reputation, good and bad reviews like most hosts out there. I'd recommend going for SSDs rather than an HDD plan though, you'd likely hit a bottleneck with so many servers running alongside yours on regular disks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JamesJ

Supporter

Used them 2 years ago, they're a solid host. And their support team is great. Hardware is decent for what you pay for, too.

4. I had them for a year and a half, and I personally would not go back to them. They were pretty laggy and the control panel sucks, in my opinion.
    I currently use BisectHosting and I've used them since then, I absolutely love them.