Spigot Fly and Creative Timer 1.0

A fly and creative timer plugin!

1. CoolGamerXD submitted a new resource:

Fly and Creative Timer - A fly and creative timer plugin!

Read more about this resource...

2. What happens when the players leave the server? Does it stop the timer, or does the timer keep going while the player is offline? If it doesn't stop the timer, does the player receive creative again once they log back on, or not?

3. No atm when player leaves the server the timer will be cancelled but It's planned that on the next update It will be fixed..

4. In other words,

Now, you must enter the player's name,
    ex:/flytimer CoolGamerXD 5s,

But, I want do not have to specify,
    ex:/flytimer 5s

Or enter one variable,
    ex:/flytimer %player% 5s

Can player's own use

#4 az03fx4m5v, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  5. What he's saying is that he wants it so if you use the command as yourself, you don't have to put your name, just the command and the countdown.

6. Ohh.. I will sure add this to next update :)

7. Very good but can you do for fly or for some custom permission timed permission and tha will work even player leave the server or not? for example essentials.fly or your but that will be working even they leave server and go login again and they can fly again in that timed time.
    I am test thisin PermissionSex but still not working but this plugin can be solved with that

Thanks

8. Hello,
    I have your plugin downloaded and find it very beautiful. But I also use the plugin "Limited Creative" where the users in a World Guard Region have Creative. But every time I have your plugin active and the people in the region log out, then they come when logging back into the Survial mode.
    Can you fix that one nevertheless remains in Creativ when logging out?

Just as with the Flytimer. When logging out then the timer is off. Would it be possible that also remains active?

Sorry for bad English, I'm German: D

9. Hey, LOVE YOUR PLUGIN! Great for voting! However, I have this popping up in my console every 5-10 mins, I'm running spigot 1.9.4, the plugin is enabled and working, but my console gets spammed with that and it's kinda annoying tbh

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is there an option to grant everyone fly with this?
    Like /flytimer <everyone> <time>

If so, whats the cmd

11. 18.07 08:25:14 [Server] WARN Plugin Fly_And_Creative_Timer v2.0 generated an exception while executing task 2858
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'org.bukkit.entity.Player[] org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()'
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at me.CoolGamerXD.Fly_And_Creative_Timer.Statistics.MetricsLite.postPlugin(MetricsLite.java:287) ~[?:?]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at me.CoolGamerXD.Fly_And_Creative_Timer.Statistics.MetricsLite.access$3(MetricsLite.java:280) ~[?:?]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at me.CoolGamerXD.Fly_And_Creative_Timer.Statistics.MetricsLite$1.run(MetricsLite.java:175) ~[?:?]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-111]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-111]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-111]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) ~[?:?]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630) ~[?:?]
    18.07 08:25:14 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

Any Idea What Could Be Going On?