Spigot ForceResourcePack [1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9] 1.1.12

Force players to use a resource pack

1. This plugin doesn't work for me 50%. The plugin loads and everything but the per world feature doesn't work and the resource pack doesn't even work right when I click download.

2. Ah, ok. I thought I was the only one who's pack wasn't working. Do you know of any other force texturepacks that ARE working?

3. No. :(

4. None for 1.8?!

5. I cannot find any. :( :( :(
    Use the default Spigot one for now.

6. Whats the default Spigot one?

7. server.properties

8. Ah, how would we get the resourcepack hash?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. @Dextario In response to your reply for "some textures work and some don't really" is because you're using a resource pack that is not compatible with that specific Minecraft version you're using, the plugin only sends the resource pack, it is NOT in charge in anyway how the resource pack is handled client side, so its a client side compatible issue with the resource pack. Remember ALL resource packs are handled by the client.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Can u update?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry for posting that here - the issue tracker link doesn't work.

I get errors as soon as a player joins:

Code (Text):
    [08:46:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [ForceResourcePack] Task #274 for ForceResourcePack v1.1.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.inventivetalent.rpapi.ResourcePackAPI.setResourcepack(ResourcePackAPI.java:62) ~[?:?]
        at org.inventivetalent.rpforce.ResourcePackHandler.setPack(ResourcePackHandler.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at org.inventivetalent.rpforce.OnListener$1.run(OnListener.java:52) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[CraftTask.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:346) [CraftScheduler.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:905) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:432) [lt.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:841) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:693) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]

12. i don't know if this plugin is still active or updated to latest spigot or working or has this feature i need but
    i need players to be invincible while they load the resource pack
    to stop them from getting killed while loading the pack
    this might help
    [20:16] <LaxWasHere> PlayerResourcePackStatusEvent, listen to that