Forge Client 1.12.2 - Cannot launch due to unknown error

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Griffman, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hey guys so I'm trying to launch my Minecraft client with Forge 1.12.2, but every time it is about to finish, it crashes. I have allocated 6GB of RAM so RAM does not seem to be the problem. The Vanilla Fix crash report always identifies the potential problem as "Unknown."

Here are my logs:
    https://paste.dimdev.org/ravulihobu.rb

2. Your best bet is to ask over at Forge.

3. Sadly they don't support 1.12.2 anymore, so this is the only place I could think of to ask about this issue.

4. TheJavaHacker

Supporter

Agreeing with Shane here, Forge is completely unrelated to us. Only they will be able to officially support you. As per the Spigot rules:

As this is not related to SpigotMC in any capacity, you should not really be asking on this website. If you really feel you must, then the off-topic section is better suited for you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. In Spigot Plugin Help?

Tons of forums on this website, and you choose the one that has the least to do with Forge?
    Not to mention, a lot of people don't use Forge due to Spigot doesn't work with mods, so really no need to use a modded client.

You're probably not going to get a lot of help for a product that has nothing to do with Spigot.

6. Alright, thanks I think I will try that topic instead. Sorry for the trouble.