Found a way to bypass EULA blacklist

Discussion in 'Drama' started by TheWarden, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone always have 1 server that violate EULA. I guess (Only guess) they should find out how to join the server if it got blocked, eventually leading to many people would do that and they could join other servers as well of course this only appear to fit the current situation, since new people buying Minecraft everyday

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. I made small program (localhost proxy) that sniffs HTTP/HTTPS requests and returns empty list of blacklisted IPs. Works in every MC version.

Download (Contains README): http://adf.ly/1aE3OL
    LEL ADFLY :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Source?

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

inb4 its a trojian

• Like Like x 1
  5. They do get fly, its just the ability to turn it on and off if they just want to walk around on a plot instead of flying.

I was also surprised that you aren't able to fly around in hub since it doesn't really give players an advantage for anything, just being able to fly on top of structures.

6. MiniDigger

Supporter

you need to explain it to brandon how it works. He isn't the smartest, looking at all the emails. Or he is just tired looking at emails by some kiddy server owners

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't you know? Forcing the player to be on the ground ON A CREATIVE SERVER is a GAMEPLAY ADVANTAGE.

/sarcasm

That's... I don't know... HOW THAT'S A GAMEPLAY ADVANTAGE?

If it was ANYTHING EXCEPT A CREATIVE SERVER then ok, flying is bad, but ALLOWING TO DISABLE FLY FOR A RANK ON A CREATIVE SERVER?

what?

But I think @MiniDigger is right, maybe it is allowed, but it needs futher explaning to him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Too bad blacklist was backported to old versions

9. Yeah, and OP said you can bypass the blacklist by using Wolfram, because it doesn't use Mojang modified Netty.

You can do it yourself, just copy any version JSON file to another folder and edit the Netty version.

10. Why would you even break that EULA? It's so easy...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Because Brandon Skiddersson keeps trying to hit me with 30 Ecatels

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. this what goes around in Brandon mind

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I think I have used Bing too much.

Just need Google to violate it.

14. Dang, and I thought Mojang was just going after gameplay affecting features. Seriously /ptime? That doesn't even affect gameplay. I wonder if reduced cooldowns on commands count

15. Hahahahaha who cares about the EULA. About 80% of people run modified Minecraft clients anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Unfortunately, Optifine and Forge have updated their netty (I think)

The only thing that is left is hacked clients, and no server wants those

Why can't someone make a plugin that uses a middleman server to authenticate players accounts? Once the middleman server gets banned by mojang just get a new middleman server.

17. Dont ban hackers let all the players to play legit or not.
    Reset banlist many hackers will come back!

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.