Premium FPSHelper - Toggle Packets - Sand / TNT / Pistons / Mobs / Spawners & More! NOW WITH 1.13+...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by cuboids, Sep 15, 2018.

1. It is for the player only. Each player can choose what they do/don't want to see.

@Junac what version is your server?

2. 1.8.8

3. @Junac I have uploaded a fix, please let me know if this works for you.

4. Hey! How are you? I've tested the latest version and nope, the bug is still there: https://imgur.com/a/Tn5lcyo
    @cuboids

5. Would you mind contacting me on discord? Markimus#7102

6. In the description it didn't say WorldGuard is a must. I don't use it, and I don't plan to. Please return the money, otherwise you will have to contact Spigot.

I sent the request to PayPal to you. If in other way you wish to return money, write, we will agree.

Code (Text):
    [00:37:27 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/FPSHelper-2.1.4.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: WorldGuard
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:216) [test.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:298) [test.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:205) [test.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [test.jar:git-Spigot-596221b-9a1fc1e]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_141]

7. Unfortunately a refund is not an option. You already have the plugin, I can't refund you based on the promise you're not going to use the product you received.

I can, however, work on removing the worldguard dependency for those who do not use it. Watch for an update in the next day or so.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. No problem, work on removing The worldguard dependency. But I can not wait long, I will write to Spigot. At least discrepancy of goods with the description.

I hope you do, and I can use this great plugin.

9. Hey guys, life has been a little... rough... for me lately and I've been finding it hard to find the time to work on FPSHelper and other stuff. I won't go into details on a public forum, so if you want to know what's going on, contact me privately. I do intend to push an update out for FPSHelper ASAP with a couple of small fixes and a new feature someone requested, and worldguard removed as a hard depend. Really sorry for the delay.

10. cuboids updated FPSHelper - Toggle Packets - Sand / TNT / Pistons / Mobs / Spawners & More! with a new update entry:

Small update, more changes incoming

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. JugadorNinja

Supporter

Im waiting for 1.13.

1.8-1.12 is old-school

12. cuboids updated FPSHelper - Toggle Packets - Sand / TNT / Pistons / Mobs / Spawners & More! with a new update entry:

1.13 Support!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. 1.13+ support is now released.