Spigot (FREE) Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.16.X] 2.0.24

Prime - HQ - Powerful - Active - Custom - Particles - Effects

1. So i got an issue, my server is on Bukkit 1.8.8 and everytime i upload CrateReloaded.jar it loads and works and shows its on in /pl but when i type /cr or /crate or anything related to the plugin its like its not installed it just says use /help for help but its the essentials /help and when i do /help CrateReloaded nothing shows at all but the plugin is on the server and in console it says its loaded.

2. I am brand new to this plugin and I'm struggling.

Can some of you who use this plugin Private message me some of your configs please so i know how to add items and commands etc.

Also how would i add custom items to the config? Items that have custom enchants from the plugin Crazy Enchantments?

Thank you

3. Hello, i have an issue with the key material. The new material of 1.15.2 version can't be used and it replaced by Chest.
    Server version: 1.15.2 Paper-137

4. hey i was using this plugin and getting stuff of a chest whit the keys and my server crash idk does it have to do something with this plugin??
    here i put the crash report
    Time: 3/26/20 2:45 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.AssertionError: TRAP
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ItemStack.checkEmpty(ItemStack.java:86)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ItemStack.setCount(ItemStack.java:865)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:404)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1309)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:28)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:19)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:144)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:118)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.aZ(MinecraftServer.java:917)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(SourceFile:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:894)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:827)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

5. and it did it again after claiming the item from the crate???

Time: 3/26/20 3:40 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.AssertionError: TRAP
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ItemStack.checkEmpty(ItemStack.java:86)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ItemStack.setCount(ItemStack.java:865)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:404)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1309)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:28)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:19)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:144)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:118)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.aZ(MinecraftServer.java:917)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:910)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(SourceFile:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:894)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:827)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

and this are the rewards on the crate
    reward:
    minimum-rewards: 1
    maximum-rewards: 1
    rewards:
    - 'unique:(), chance:(40), cmd:(banknote give {player} 25), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$25! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$25! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(20), cmd:(banknote give {player} 50), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$50! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$50! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(10), cmd:(banknote give {player} 75), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$75! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$75! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(15), cmd:(banknote give {player} 100), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$100! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$100! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(5), cmd:(banknote give {player} 150), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$150! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$150! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(7), cmd:(banknote give {player} 200), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$200! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$200! glow:true)'
    - 'unique:(), chance:(3), cmd:(banknote give {player} 500), display:(gold_ingot 1 name:&fMoneyNote$500! lore:&r&eOpen_for_an_instant_MoneyNote_&2$500! glow:true)'

6. Please provide the output of /about cratereloaded.

Do you have any other plugins?

7. yeah i have a lot of other plugins.

8. It would be real nice if we could specify a range of amounts rather than only one amount like:
    Code (Text):
    - chance:(7.0), item:(SPONGE 8-16)
    Other wise we have to do stuff like this:
    Code (Text):

- chance:(7.0), item:(SPONGE 8)
        - chance:(7.0), item:(SPONGE 9)
        - chance:(7.0), item:(SPONGE 10)

etc

Also when I mess up in the config and it fails to parse correctly. It deletes the locations from the locations file. That makes no sense. Fortunately I did a back up before I upgraded my server. However for those who do not have a back up it would be bad.

9. Could you try reproducing in a server with only CrateReloaded?

There is a random variable.

For the second issue, are you talking about upgrading from 1.X to 2.X or messing up the config? If it's the former, it is intended otherwise the latter should not happen.

10. How does one use custom enchanted items? When I do /crate util item - it shows me this ( [CrateReloaded] DIAMOND_PICKAXE 1 name:Ink_Pick lore:Experience_III|Auto_Smelt_III dig_speed:5 loot_bonus_blocks:3 durability:3 )

But the customenchants are loading up as LORE and when you receive it, it wont work

11. Any news on weather there will be a 1.15 version in the close future?

12. Hi, there's a bug when you right-click the crate many times, which opens an empty chest. (spigot 1.8.8)

13. does it support 1.16.1?

14. Yes but so many bug ^^

15. Yeah, it does seem to work in 1.16, but I get error messages on startup (default files), and on running /cr reload (edited crate file). 1.16 items aren't supported.

Here's my error message on 1.16.1, Crate Reloaded version 2.0.22, all default files: https://pastebin.com/YzXRSEci

16. No, the free version does not officially support 1.16 at the moment. We will update this soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Any update on the 1.16 version?

18. In the prenium version...

19. I've been busy but will be porting 1.16 over

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. When will this be?