Spigot (FREE) Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.18.X] 2.0.25

Prime - HQ - Powerful - Active - Custom - Particles - Effects

1. Oh yeah and also, about the "Wheel" crates? Uhh could we have some screenshots of them in the doc ss page? That will be really helpful :)

2. One will have a in-game editor and other customizations in 2.1.0.

2.X supports this innately. A few versions of 1.X also supported this depending on the version.

And yeah, i'll have some photos of the "Wheel" crate. It's now renamed to "Rectangle" due to reserving the name for another animation.

3. Some items will not work as an display item in MC 1.13.1.

The display items are entered by this format:
    Code (Text):
    - chance:(1.0), display:(beetroot 2), cmd:(/minecraft:give {player} beetroot 2)
    Those I have found:
    beetroot -> no item
    grass -> grass_block instead of grass
    red_mushroom -> red_mushroom_block instead of red_mushroom
    brown_mushroom -> brown_mushroom_block instead of brown_mushroom
    nether_brick -> nether_bricks instead of nether_brick

4. Seems like Im having problems taking keys out of a shulker box. Getting this message:
    upload_2018-9-30_18-13-26.png

5. Code (Text):
                - 'unique:(),     chance:(80),          cmd:(acb {player} 1500),message:(&fYou were given &61000 claim blocks&f.'
    CratesReloaded works just fine, no errors, however, I have no idea how to get it so a message is displayed when they receive something. I don't want it broadcasted to the server - just messaged to the player! :)

6. I'll take a look.
    edit: Check patch.

Check config to disable shulker settings.

It would be 'msg'. http://crates.hazebyte.com/#/config/crate?id=tag

#1466 dinosaur, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. brick -> bricks (brick block) instead of brick
    brown_mushroom -> mushroom_stem instead of brown_mushroom

8. How do i create an item that summons a mob with specific attributes?

Both the following dont work:
    Code (Text):
    - 'cmd:(/summon horse ~ ~ ~ {Variant:1024,Tame:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:30},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:0.33},{Name:horse.jumpStrength,Base:1}]}), chance:(10), msg:(&cAspiria MC &f&l» &fYou have been given a White Corsair!)'
    - 'cmd:(/execute @a[name={player}] ~ ~ ~ summon horse ~ ~ ~ {Variant:1024,Tame:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:30},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:0.33},{Name:horse.jumpStrength,Base:1}]}), chance:(10), msg:(&cAspiria MC &f&l» &fYou have been given a White Corsair!)'

9. Unless I am being daft the feature that checks if a player's inventory is full when they are given a crate is not working. You don't receive anything pending in /cr claim or an error message either.

Same thing applies when opening a mystery crate, if the inventory is full for what they are about to receive it 'opens' the crate anyway, the rewarded items are lost and the crate is removed from the player's inventory.

#1473 danjono, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  10. Hello.
    What is the differents between (FREE) Crate Reloaded and (PRo) Crate Reloaded ?

Thanks.

11. NotoriousNemo

Supporter

how can i broadcast a msg per item. I used to be able to do this.
    If i give the player another crate key, i want it to say player got a votekey

Also, how can i get the old particle effect? I just want it to show around it and slow. By default the particle is really fast.

#1476 NotoriousNemo, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  12. Hello, what is the minimum chance I can give on your plugin? 1? 0.1?

13. dinosaur updated (FREE) Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.13.1] with a new update entry:

More updates!

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. what is the difference between the free version and the paid version?

15. [07:13:14 INFO]: Plugin is out of date. Running: 2.0.2, Latest: 2.0.4

Talk about finding a needle in a haystack.....................

YES the plugin is out of date --- of the 83 plugins -------I am testing not the easiest to find.

Suggestion: a little more info please............

"CrateReloaded Plugin is out of date. Running: 2.0.2, Latest: 2.0.4"

Great plugin thank you.....