Spigot (FREE) Crate Reloaded - Mystery Crate [1.8 - 1.18.X] 2.0.25

Prime - HQ - Powerful - Active - Custom - Particles - Effects

1. @dinosaur is there a way to turn off the fire effects on crates?

2. Can't get Particles to work in 1.8.8
    Am I doing something wrong? It worked for 1.12 but I just recently downgraded.
    The particles aren't 1.12 either.

EDIT: {item} doesn't really work without "display" setting a name for it. If it could take the default item without having to set display manually every each of them, that would be nice

#1482 SenPr, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  3. Thanks, i'm going to update the lib and try to fix all these issues.

Replied over github.

You can add a broadcast tag.

Code (Text):
    chance:(1), broadcast:({player} got a votekey)
    Try changing the period of the effect: http://crates.hazebyte.com/#/config/effects?id=original

Whatever the minimum decimal number for java is.

This should be fixed in the latest. Thanks for the information.

Remove the effect section.

We have some issues with particles/sounds in 1.8. I'm looking into a fix. It should work in 1.12.

{item} should take the items name depending on what is available... reward display -> reward item -> crate item

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well right now {item} without display setting a name would just be blank, I don't think that's intended?
    I'm using 1.8.8 PaperSpigot

5. I am having 1 problem in the 1.11.2
    When i try the var {player} not works, if i try {PLAYER} works, but it get the name of essentials + pex = PREFIX+ NICK.
    And if i try to give a item, it doesn´t works.

Any solution?
    Thanks.

6. That's unusual. We never check for the variable {PLAYER}. We have two variables {player} and {player-name}.

Do both of them not work?

7. I have used %player% and works, i said it by discord :)

8. I have other question, i am trying to do a crate that give commands example:

reward:
    minimumRewards: 1
    maximumRewards: 5
    rewards:
    - 'unique:(), noduplicate:(), item:(stone 1 &dHEAL), chance:(5), cmd:(/heal %player%)'
    - 'unique:(), noduplicate:(), item:(stone 1 &dFLY), chance:(5), cmd:(/fly %player%)'
    - 'item:(RAW_FISH:1 1), chance:(6)'
    - 'item:(RAW_FISH:2 1), chance:(6)'
    - 'item:(RAW_FISH:3 1), chance:(6)'
    - 'item:(rotten_flesh 1), chance:(6)'

If i do that, the player if get HEAL, he so a STONE with the name HEAL, how can i hide it?
    And i like that the cmd will be executed only 1 time, that is the tag unique?

Thanks. I type this on discord.

9. Players can only use crates when shift-right clicking

10. Can somebody let me Crates config for survival? It's pretty hard for me to make one...

11. Trying to figure out why this number is so high...any ideas?

CrateReloaded v2.0.4 Total: 72.789 s Pct: 13.61%

12.43% 13.93% 66.52 s 6.97 ms 5.2 49.7k aJ::a(PlayerInteractEvent)

12. Wow what a world of difference that made! I also want to say that I and our players love the plugin. I've got hundreds of clickable items and crates created with this plugin. Thank you very much for your work!

13. Thanks for the kind words. If you enjoy the plugin, please consider leaving a like and a review :)

14. Hey so i keep getting error when I am using the Free Version of CrateReloaded?

[21:41:45 ERROR]: [CrateReloaded] [CrateReloaded] - Disabled due to no Vault dependency found!
    [21:41:45 INFO]: [CrateReloaded] Disabling CrateReloaded v1.2.4
    [21:41:45 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling CrateReloaded v1.2.4 (Is it up to date?)
    org.bukkit.plugin.IllegalPluginAccessException: Plugin attempted to register task while disabled
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.validate(CraftScheduler.java:390) ~[spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.runTaskTimer(CraftScheduler.java:115) ~[spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.scheduleSyncRepeatingTask(CraftScheduler.java:111) ~[spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.scheduleSyncDelayedTask(CraftScheduler.java:94) ~[spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at com.hazebyte.crate.cratereloaded.b.a(CrateReloaded.java:124) ~[?:?]
    at com.hazebyte.crate.cratereloaded.b.onEnable(CrateReloaded.java:69) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:311) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:424) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:341) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.n(MinecraftServer.java:580) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:553) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:509) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:231) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:672) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [spigot.jar:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]

15. it would be nice to have buy signs for the keys so players can right click a sign to buy a key.

16. Any difference between this and the pro version?

Edit: My server Owner xXArgonianXx just purchased the pro version of this plugin as I am the server Manager. We're just wondering what the difference is.

#1500 GodOfDestruction, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019