Spigot [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! 6.6.1

Looking for different, new, long lasting and faction plugin for your server?

1. RepublicanSensei updated [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! with a new update entry:

Update: 6.4.8

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. RepublicanSensei updated [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! with a new update entry:

Update: 6.5.0

3. I'm interested in this, however I want to know if we are able to use our own schematics?

4. Yeah, you can.

5. RepublicanSensei updated [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! with a new update entry:

Update: 6.5.1

6. RepublicanSensei updated [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! with a new update entry:

Update: 6.5.4

7. i love it, but what is it?

Attached Files:

8. You're using wrong version of skript

9. Unless I'm doing something incorrectly, every time I try and enter a name to create a guild(specifically /guilds create Der Nachtkrapp) it says "Your name is too long or too short." If shortened it to one character and put a bunch and nothing works. Is there a fix? Thanks!

10. RepublicanSensei updated [FREE] SUPERGUILDS | Realistic Wars, Create Your Guild and War! | BEST FACTIONS EVER MADE! with a new update entry:

1.14.x Update!