Spigot FreeRPG [1.15-1.16.5] 1.4.51

An RPG plugin that adds skills, leveling, abilities, and more!

1. how do i change the amount of xp from 100 levels down to 50

2. will there ever be a timed exp multiplier be added in the future, like the one on mcmmo and a variable for 'all' instead of a single player when giving multiplier? thank you for developing this plugin!

3. So, I was looking through the permissions and there is something called freerpg.createfakeplayers but I cannot find what that does anywhere, nor how to use it.

4. It's not documented because it's not useful to anyone who isn't developing.
    It just allows you to create and remove a bunch of fake player profiles in playerDatabase.

5. Hello, I've been struggling finding out how to salvage, I have my gold block, I'm level 279 repair and I'm trying to salvage leather boots, I have 3/5 in improved salvaging so I'm assuming I can salvage something. Hoping someone have the answer :)

6. Are you sneak-right clicking the gold block?

7. Thanks a ton, I finally got it working :)

8. Help!

I am using this plugin and suddenly me and my friend stop getting xp drops from mining ores.
    If I disable the plugin, then we get xp drops from mining again.

Does anyone know what this is and how I can fix it?

9. When you say xp drops, what do you mean?

Do you mean minecraft experience drops? In this case, it's probably the vein miner perk causing it. Ores mined by vein miner don't drop minecraft experience right now. You can toggle vein miner in the FreeRPG GUI on the mining configuration page. (Flame pickaxe might have this problem as well, I'm not sure).

Or do you mean FreeRPG experience drops? In this case, something might have gone wrong with the player file loading in, check to see if there are any errors in the console and send them to me if you find any.

10. Hi! I found a certain dup on the version of your plugin 1.4.50. If you put sand on sand, and break the lower one (so that the upper one falls), then after breaking the sand, loot also falls from it. I hope you fix this

11. there is an issue where there is a level cap because the integer limits get mixed up

12. The plugin was working well yesterday but now all of a sudden this happens and it cannot enable:

Code (Text):

[09:27:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling FreeRPG v1.4.50 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
    at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(TimSort.java:903) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(TimSort.java:520) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.TimSort.mergeCollapse(TimSort.java:448) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.TimSort.sort(TimSort.java:245) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1515) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.ArrayList.sort(ArrayList.java:1750) ~[?:?]
    at mc.carlton.freerpg.playerInfo.Leaderboards.sortLeaderBoard(Leaderboards.java:159) ~[?:?]
    at mc.carlton.freerpg.playerInfo.Leaderboards.sortAllLeaderBoards(Leaderboards.java:126) ~[?:?]
    at mc.carlton.freerpg.serverFileManagement.LeaderBoardFilesManager.readInLeaderBoardFile(LeaderBoardFilesManager.java:120) ~[?:?]
    at mc.carlton.freerpg.FreeRPG.onEnable(FreeRPG.java:123) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:580) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:280) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1055) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-570]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    [09:27:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [FreeRPG] Disabling FreeRPG v1.4.50
    What should I do?
    Please help @suppusmac

13. That's fairly hard to fix. I'll mark it as a bug and see what I can do when I get time to work on the plugin.

Can you be more specific?

I've never seen "TimSort." There's a good chance whatever that is is causing the issue. You can try deleting the leaderboards file /.../plugins/FreeRPG/ServerData/leaderboards.yml. It will automatically regenerate. Hope that helps

14. I just searched and that's an algorithm
    upload_2021-4-12_10-3-45.png

15. WHAT IS REPAIR AND HOW DO I UPGRADE IT??????