FreezeMC Server [Need staff, Dev And lot more]

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Slaptheflaps, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Come check out my Brand new minecraft server

IP: 198.50.168.154

Please come check it our and support me and my server by donating to keep the server running

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3. wot

Also if you need developers its a good idea to say your budget here, if you don't have one (because apparently you cant even pay for the hosting...) than developers wont come.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ok My budget at the moment it not a lot £30-80

5. Registering literally six days ago doesn't help your case at all.

#6 inksquid_, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  6. I was on having fun into someone who was Invisible killed my horse, I knew cause only two people showed up in tab but it said that 3 people were online, its a trolling server, or atleast some staff are

7. We just Restarted it as it was lagging

8. fits server name.

9. Most of us here own a server, could own a server or have owned a server. I would be very surprised if you found a "staff Dev and a lot more" without offering to pay a penny, however we will tell you how to improve. I would suggest first of all to buy a domain name so you're not connecting through a numbered ip

10. Also hire better staff, instead of letting your friends be like 2nd or 3rd from owner and just trolling everybody

11. Ok will do