Bungee - Proxy Friend/Party member tab complete for Party and Friends 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Use tab to complete the names of your friends/ the members of your party

1. I got server lagged when using other command tab complete.Here is the log.
    15:11:41 [WARN] Event TabCompleteEvent(super=TargetedEvent(sender=Xu_wznln, [email protected]), cancelled=false, cursor=/server is, suggestions=[Island-net, Island-empty, Island-acid]) took 4,454,878,762ns to process!
    15:11:46 [WARN]] Event TabCompleteEvent(super=TargetedEvent(sender=Xu_wznln, [email protected]), cancelled=false, cursor=/server is, suggestions=[Island-net, Island-empty, Island-acid]) took 4,403,480,521ns to process!

2. What do you mean by “other command tab complete”?

3. I just tested it again. Everytime I try using command tab complete whether it is a command by PAF or not, it will freeze the server for some time.And I got a message on bungeecord console. The logs that I sent before. But after remove this addon from the plugin list, the command tab complete become normal. It may be a bug. Hope you can fix that. Sorry for my bad Engligh and Thanks you very much.

4. How many players are online on your server? This is an addon which needs much power (that is the reason why it is not directly included), because it needs to send many requests to the MySQL server. There is nothing that can be done about this

5. You can disable the friend tab complete under "Use.FriendTabComplete". Since for the party tab complete the plugin does not need to ask the mysql server that should work fine