Spigot Friends for Spigot (MC1.8.X - 1.17.X) | + PartySystem and GUI 1.0.9.7

Friend-System! Spigot/Bukkit

1. Hello,

The first time here having friendsRELOADED on my network and on one of the servers the plugin works and on the other server the plugin is disabled on startup. I have the report here and I do not understand what the console needs.

[​IMG]

Complete code found here
    Thank you very much!

2. Placeholders don't seem work with the new Placeholder API update, 2.10.8.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hi, i want to know when will be the next update with placeholderapi support and too if are a way for that i can do that by example when a player accept to other like friend the console execute one command in that or in both players.

4. hello Flocrafter,

We recently installed Friends Reloaded and discovered the plugin is constantly creating SQL connections and filling up our SQL connections thus causing crashes and loss of connection to other databases.

We had our max at 500 and it went above that, now our max is 1000 and Friendsreloaded used 591 of that (so far).

Do you have any recommendations or changes that could be made to fix this? (I have screenshots and logs showing max connections but I would have to clear out information)

Thanks

5. Oh thanks for reaching out. I thought I fixed this issue before.
    Sadly, I do not think you are able to get rid of this problem yourself.
    I will try my best to fix this as fast as possible

Sorry for any inconvenience

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Do you know when a new connection is beeing established?
    Is it genereally always creating new ones or for example just when a player joins the server?

7. I have not been able to pinpoint it, on join I do not see any new connections.... However when I open up my /friendsgui it opens 2 new connections for the 2 people on my friends list.

8. That seems kind of far fetched tho.

9. [​IMG]
    ^ Highest connection times

v Lowest connection times
    [​IMG]

10. I might bring an update this evening ( CEST )

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sure man, whatever works for you. I appreciate it. Overall my players and I love the plugin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Please answer my question :/

13. Support for Papi requires a lot of changes in friends and therefore will take some time to come back.

Currently you cannot let players execute commands by accepting a friend-request or any other action made

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok thanks.

15. @Flocrafter77

Any update on that issue currently? Up to 900 open connections for friends.

16. 100% sure tomorrow.
    Had more work to do than anticipated but I'm nearly done.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thank you Flo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Hi, I'm getting this error regarding the friend item (it's disabled)

[19:06:52] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to FriendsRELOADED v1.3.4
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Material cannot be null
    at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:85) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:73) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:61) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:47) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at de.HyChrod.Friends.Utilities.ItemStacks.getItemStack(ItemStacks.java:202) ~[?:?]
    at de.HyChrod.Friends.Utilities.ItemStacks.getItem(ItemStacks.java:100) ~[?:?]
    at de.HyChrod.Friends.Listeners.FriendInventoryListener.onOpenInv(FriendInventoryListener.java:49) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor1194.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:502) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:459) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1448) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:27) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:5) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1135) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1128) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1089) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1003) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-148]

These are my settings regarding friendsitem:

FriendItem:
    Enable: false
    Name: '&cbroken_item'
    Material: 1
    Lore:
    InventorySlot: 8
    DelayedInventorySet: false