Spigot FunReferral - Point System - Milestone - Randomize Update 1.3.0

Get players to refer their friends, a way to motivate players

1. Banbeucmas submitted a new resource:

FunReferral - Get players to refer their friends, a way to motivate players

Read more about this resource...

2. Banbeucmas updated FunReferral with a new update entry:

Milestone Upgrade!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. with the points system, is there a way to spend the points?

• Like Like x 1
  4. You got a pretty neat idea, i would add it in the feature
    P.S: Maybe i would add an API for this since i am not good at making shop XD

5. Banbeucmas updated FunReferral - Point System - Milestone - More with a new update entry:

Update Localization

6. New version is up @emppire, please check the update log for more info.

7. Banbeucmas updated FunReferral - Point System - Milestone - More with a new update entry:

Localization Update XD - Randomize Update

8. @Banbeucmas Will you be adding requirements as another way to avoid alt abuse?

9. Idk, may be I can using IP Address but VPN can bypass this, pretty hard to think.

10. Allow ip check to only allow referring one person from their ip, then 1 person per ip after. Then have in game requirements like needing ro play for 10 hours and breaking so many blocks etc

11. that can be a little touch, some people play from internet cafe's, some would invite their irl friends with lans, etc. i think you can do it spigot side but yea its a tough call. an option would be nice but its hard to manage and would be the server owners choice

12. ^^That, my friend, is the problem i am thinking about, I would say we should keep it like that, but then i would add a blacklist option which ban alternative acc (If found out), limited way to prevent it but still. Thus, the refer limits which i am having now makes me think
    Who the heck have 6 minecraft account?
    Edit: Drinking milk while replying this
    Edit 2: Ok, after finished my cup of milk, i made my decision, This option would be added and toggleable in the config, seem ok?
    The thing that i am going to do.
    Check if the referral have the same ip as receiver
    I dont know whay i would add more to that feature XD, wait, the blacklist, thats right, i can store player information there, let me get sometimr to figure that

#15 Banbeucmas, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  13. I would highly suggest the in game requirements, I know many people who have public hacked account lists of 1k+ If it takes time to get rewarded by requiring them to play x hours, break x blocks, kill x mobs, etc and all configureable, then it would be less abuseable

14. Yes, thats why the idea of blacklist was born
    It would takes me a day or 2 to find the best way (At least, this is what i am planning because it have spent like 3 pages on A4 papers now T_T)

15. What do you mean blacklist

17. Does not really explain much, sounds like all you will do is black similar ips which does not completely remove the threat..

• Like Like x 1