Bukkit FurnaceLevels 1.3

Furnaces will go faster up to level 5!

1. Now all is good. But i gave to player rang permission -furnacelevels.upgrade.2 (3, 4 and 5 too) and player can upgrade furnace to higher lvl than 1. :(

2. So is the issue fixed or is it something that I need to look into?

3. There is a very critical dupe glitch with the GUI. If a player does not have enough money for the upgrade and clicks on the emerald block, the menu will close and "spit out" the emerald block along with its lore...
    This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

4. I done permissions :) It is not -furnacelevels.upgrade.2 but in LuckPerms need to change value out of true for false

5. This should be fixed already in the update I uploaded yesterday.

Gotcha! I remember my confusion first using LuckPerms, too, lol.

6. You must have read my mind or something because I was using an old version. Its fixed now, Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. If a player shift clicks one of the GUI blocks and closes the GUI before the block jumps back to the gui they keep the block

8. I tested this and it seemed that this was only possible for players using creative mode and isn't considered largely problematic.

9. I'll have to look into this to see the specifics of what's causing the issue, but it seems to be happening when a block is placed. Please private message me with a bit more information on the error and I'll be sure to check it out.

Edit://
    Actually, just PM me your config and server version.

#90 Escad, Aug 14, 2018 at 6:40 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 7:59 PM