Spigot FurnitureLibary/ProtectionLib 2.5.5

FurnitureLib Free, FurnitureLib, Protocollib

1. the problem is you cannot work with metadata without working with the PrepareCraftingEvent the registered Crafting from Bukkit work with MaterialData (Material, durability).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pls help.

Some of my furniture is not spawning when the server restart or on startup.., why?

3. I do not understand.
    Is there a simple api demonstration?
    Is this the itemStack placed on the armor stand?
    So, right-click furniture (armor frame) can place block?

Hope to get your reply, thank you.:)

4. 1. I think there's a api docs on the github wiki or on the spigot reso page.
    2. Yes it is
    3. What do u mean?

5. Can anyone help me here?

6. sry at the moment i have a rly short time window to help have you a latest log for me to look at errors ?

7. Uhh, there's no error log apparently. Player just reported that their furniture is gone somehow

8. without a error log i cannot start to work on the problem sorry. The plugin have to mutch code to find out a user problem.

9. Hmmm, I'll try to search it. It will take sometimes, cus I got so many server logs :p

10. Sorry, I don't speak English very much.:)
    1:Can you give me a link? I did not find api docs.

3:
    If the player right-clicks the armor stand
    Place block or armor stand.
    See the picture:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I have a question about permissions. There's ProtectionLib.admin: "Permission to place furnitures without acces, it is includet in the ProtectionLib plugin"

But, is there a permission that allows you to break anyone's furniture? As an OP, I can, so I know that is has to be a permission (unless I'm understanding wrong), but I can't find it anywhere. Players on my server build together. They can't individually toggle their furniture in case someone might want to break it, and I wouldn't expect that of them. But it really frustrates them that they can't break their friends' furniture. Is there some permission, or configuration option that allows players to be able to break each others' furniture, with no effort on their part? I tried this in the config, but it didn't help at all.

Code (Text):
      PlaceMode:
        Mode: PUBLIC
        Access: BREAK_INTERACT
    Any help would be much appreciated.

12. A rework is planed but iam Not at home again. I Have a Rly little Time window each 2 weeks from 4h to work on my plugins. At the moment i cannot help you.

13. Okay, thank you for the information and response.

14. Have You installed the Protectionlib ?

15. hello! We have a problem with Protection Lib: it doesn't protect anything, and we have world guard and Towny.

16. Ste3et_C0st updated FurnitureLibary/ProtectionLib with a new update entry:

Last Update for MC 1.13

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. @Ste3et_C0st to make the update work properly you need to make it if durability is defined that the item is unbreakable.

18. DiceFraktionsEvent.jar

this why?

19. wrong file the problem is my big output folder sry