Spigot GameMaster [SupportPlugin] 1.4.3

A plugin for Supporter or Mods

1. Drayke submitted a new resource:

GameMaster - A plugin for Supporter/Mods

Read more about this resource...

2. why not have it set your gamemode to gamemode 3 spectator

3. With "gamemode 3" you can also fly through the ground. My intention was to create a plugin where the gamemaster don't get the oportunity to "cheat" (ex.: To lookup hidden secrets, to find resources/caves, to find players bases in OpenPvP worlds, and so on).
    Thats why I decided to not give "gamemode 3".

If you want to, I could add a config where you can set
    Code (Text):
    spectatormode: false/true

4. Drayke updated GameMaster with a new update entry:

Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Drayke updated GameMaster with a new update entry:

Added "Spy" features

6. Drayke updated GameMaster with a new update entry:

Permissions and other stuff

7. Hey, nothing works for me. The message just shows Spy [SIGN] <player> >> 0: 1: 2: 3:

8. Yep, fixed with next update. Give me 1 second.

9. Alrighty, thanks dude!

10. Hey. I have a small feature request. Do you think you could add per-spy-mode permissions? For example, I'd like all my staff members to see signs, but I only want Admins and above to see commands. This would be an awesome feature, if possible!

11. Okay I will do that for the next update :)

12. Awesome! Thank you!!!

13. No problem, tell me when there are any problems! I just had time to do a quick test.

So, as long as you don't restart the server you will stay in spy mode. That should work by now. Or what do you mean?

Right now im working on a MySQL API with Juyas. Once this is done, I can start implement MySQL support and make the plugin useable on BungeeCord servers.

14. Well, I restart my server every time I need to update any plugins, so I have to turn it on every time. I was hoping for like a player file in which you just have your name so that it would stay on forever.