Premium Gangs+ [1.7-1.15] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brc, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Can you add placeholders like %gang_player_1% to see what players player the first in the gang which is leader there would be 1-amount set in config and this would work in deluxemenus cuz I am gonna make my self a gangs gui with it list of players ect please if you can do this do it

2. I bought the plugin and have a problem:
    After rebooting the server - All gangs are deleted.
    Although in the tables they are ...

3. me too. but I don't get any answers from Support. :D Since 5 months ago

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 严重问题,用的最新版本,创建帮派后 服务器重启帮派全部都没了

5. I am not sure why but the noGang: '&aNone' is not working can someone help me fix it I am trying to make it show in featherboard and deluxechat

6. @brc can you please update to 1.13??

7. Are the placeholder page up to date ? I found other placeholders on papi page.

8. I admit it's a very good plugin. Can you provide regex in Chinese? By the way, my plugin version is 1.2.3. Forgive me for my English, because I am Chinese

#809 classmate_potato, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  9. @brc dont you answer any questions at all??

• Like Like x 1
  10. If 2 players (on differents gangs) try to go to the gang home at the same time one of them is not teleported and the other one is teleported to the other guy gang home. This is a big bug and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

11. How to set gangsTopDefaultOrder with several criterias
    I need like sql: select ... order by level desc, deaths asc
    and what is KDR?

PS. and what means "ALL"? Looks like sort direct by name:D

#812 bottomdumber, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  12. brc

brc
    Supporter

13. Hello author.
    There seems to be a problem with this plugin that is used on the KC1.7.10 server. After the server is restarted, all the gang data will disappear. Every time, the trouble is fixed as soon as possible!

14. I get this on the latest version of PlaceholderAPI:
    Code (Text):
    [16:59:38 WARN]: [PlaceholderAPI] GangsPlus is currently using a deprecated method to hook into PlaceholderAPI. This will be disabled after the next update. Please consult [brc] and urge them to update it ASAP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. brc

brc
    Supporter

16. gangNameFormat is bug , not show level:

Code (Text):
    Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to GangsPlus v2.6.1
    java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = 'l'
        at org.bukkit.event.player.AsyncPlayerChatEvent.setFormat(AsyncPlayerChatEvent.java:102) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at net.brcdev.gangs.listener.PlayerListener.onPlayerChat(PlayerListener.java:71) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor331.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:534) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1743) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1658) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:41) ~[patched_1.14.2.jar:git-Paper-58]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]

17. Can't kick offline players too.

18. it can't create gangs
    please fix this preblem
    thanks

19. brc

brc
    Supporter

brc updated Gangs+ [1.7-1.14] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...