Premium GatherAndCraft | 1.13 - 1.14 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Aug 6, 2018.

1. I'm currently using this and I was curious if you could allow different crafting tables for the different skills. I can't find any plugin like this where cooking can be configured to a furnace, and blacksmithing to an anvil ect. I would be more than happy to pay to have this added as a private customization if you don't want these features in your plugin.

2. Okay, will do!

3. I'm trying to create an item ingredient with custom model data and I can't see to figure out how you implement it into the .yml I put it in the item flags and it does nothing and if I have it on its own line it makes GandC unload everything and it cant find any ingredient ymls at all.

item:
    material: Sweet_Berries
    name: '&9Fae Berry'
    lore:
    - '&7This is special craft ingredient.'
    - '&7Usually used in &fCooking &7craftings.'
    item-flags:
    - HIDE_ENCHANTS
    - HIDE_ATTRIBUTES
    - HIDE_UNBREAKABLE
    - HIDE_DESTROYS
    - HIDE_PLACED_ON
    - HIDE_POTION_EFFECTS
    unbreakable: false

I want to add Custom_Model_Data:1234567

4. Code (YAML):
    item:
      material
    : Sweet_Berries
      name
    : '&9Fae Berry'
      lore
    :
     - '&7This is special craft ingredient.'
      - '&7Usually used in &fCooking &7craftings.'
      item-flags
    :
     - HIDE_ENCHANTS
      - HIDE_ATTRIBUTES
      - HIDE_UNBREAKABLE
      - HIDE_DESTROYS
      - HIDE_PLACED_ON
      - HIDE_POTION_EFFECTS
      unbreakable
    : false
      model-data
    : 1234567

5. I wish that this plugin works with 1.12 :(
    A great plugin for only 3usd, lol

6. How work this with WorldGuard regions now?

7. I am really enjoying this plugin so far!

I have 2 questions:
    1.) How can I disable the sound that plays when foods appear?
    2.) Is there a way to set it up so that players can consume the food? I use AdvancedFood and I feel like the two plugins would work so well together!

Thanks for your help

8. Still nothing

1. Set sound to 'none'
    2. No way

9. Yea but where? I can't even find where the setting is located in the files.
    And how come? It seems strange to pick a fruit or vegetable and not be able to consume it. You can't even place the harvested items. They're only good for using within the plugin's limitations. It would be really cool if there was an editor like in advancedfood or somehow have a drag and drop that allows for the same kinds of functions as advancedfood.

thanks for your response. It's still a good plugin :)

10. In each item config

11. Is it possible to define worldguardregions and only in those plants and ores will spawn? Also would it be possible to define it, so that in region a only ores would spawn and in region b only plants and maybe even with custom %? If not, how much would it cost to add such a feature as a private adaptation?

12. Not yet, will be added.

13. I can not buy plugin
    ======================
    We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method.

14. Try again now

15. Please add features such as automatically appearing at a specified point

16. When will this be added? Has ever worked with 1.13? Was for me the most important feature :D

17. Soon, I think. I'm a bit busy at the moment

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Can u check this ?

Code (Text):
    [19:41:06 WARN]: [HolographicDisplays] Unable to get a stack trace element, please inform the developer. You will only see this error once and a fallback method will be used.
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: java.lang.Throwable.getStackTraceDepth()
            at java.lang.Class.newNoSuchMethodException(Class.java:562) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
            at java.lang.Class.throwExceptionOrReturnNull(Class.java:1195) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
            at java.lang.Class.getMethodHelper(Class.java:1259) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
            at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:931) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.util.reflection.ReflectMethod.init(ReflectMethod.java:36) ~[HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.util.reflection.ReflectMethod.invoke(ReflectMethod.java:42) ~[HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.util.reflection.ReflectionUtils.getStackTraceElement(ReflectionUtils.java:58) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.nms.v1_13_R2.EntityNMSArmorStand.getId(EntityNMSArmorStand.java:157) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayOutEntityTeleport.<init>(SourceFile:22) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.nms.v1_13_R2.EntityNMSArmorStand.setLocationNMS(EntityNMSArmorStand.java:222) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.nms.v1_13_R2.NmsManagerImpl.spawnNMSArmorStand(NmsManagerImpl.java:112) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.object.line.CraftTextLine.spawn(CraftTextLine.java:104) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.object.CraftHologram.refreshSingleLines(CraftHologram.java:284) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.object.CraftHologram.appendTextLine(CraftHologram.java:134) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at com.gmail.filoghost.holographicdisplays.object.CraftHologram.appendTextLine(CraftHologram.java:40) [HolographicDisplays.jar:?]
            at su.nightexpress.gac.hooks.external.HologramsHook.createHoloPlant(HologramsHook.java:62) [GatherAndCraft.jar:?]
            at su.nightexpress.gac.manager.gather.PlantObject.create(PlantObject.java:152) [GatherAndCraft.jar:?]
            at su.nightexpress.gac.manager.gather.GatherManager.createPlant(GatherManager.java:127) [GatherAndCraft.jar:?]
            at su.nightexpress.gac.tasks.GenerationTask.generate(GenerationTask.java:95) [GatherAndCraft.jar:?]
            at su.nightexpress.gac.tasks.GenerationTask.action(GenerationTask.java:56) [GatherAndCraft.jar:?]
            at su.jupiter44.jcore.tasks.JTask$1.run(JTask.java:37) [JupiterCore.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:392) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:889) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:831) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:729) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1a3504a-84f3da3]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]

19. Update HolographicDisplays

20. i use latest version :0 v2.3.2