Spigot GemsEconomy 4.8.3

This is a custom multi-currency economy plugin! Free & Open Sourced! With vault support

1. Its really wonderful and funny reply! ;) Sorry for bad eng (You were right) and thank you very much for funny and useful explaining! :) Also thank you for amazing plugin!

2. Goodmorning Sir,

I downloaded the plugin, connected it to the mysql database and now i got 2 currencies on every server that's hooked into the database and that is the problem. I only want 1 currency to work on the other servers... money is the default currency everywhere and i need to have every server his own money balance but the gems currency should be the same everywhere. But with the mysql the gems AND money are the same everywhere...

Sincerely,

Sjoerd

3. Hey..
    I don't get notifications about this thread for some reason...
    If you need to reach out, please do so by PM :)

4. Hello,this plugin is good.But I have a problem with it.

I'm using it with Bungeecord(multiservers).
    A Small thing should be improved.

Example(using Mysql):
    A player has 0 money in total.I give the player 1000 money in ServerA,but in ServerB it is still 0G.Only when the player switch to ServerA,it will be 1000.It causes a lot of bugs.If using plugins like Quickshop,the offline sells in ServerA won't be properly given even if the player is online in ServerB.
    Could please fix it or give me solution?

Thank you !

5. There is a problem (conflict) with plugin Quick Shop.
    Code (Text):
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at me.xanium.gemseconomy.vault.GEVaultHook.depositPlayer(GEVaultHook.java:144)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Economy.Economy_Vault.deposit(Economy_Vault.java:68)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Economy.Economy.deposit(Economy.java:48)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager.actionCreate(ShopManager.java:678)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager.lambda$handleChat$2(ShopManager.java:364)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1007)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:396)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:955)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:800)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [01:15:34] [Server thread/WARN]: [QuickShop] QuickShop got an error when calling your Economy system, this is NOT a QuickShop error, please do not report this issue to the QuickShop's Issue tracker, ask your Economy plugin's author.

6. Xanium updated GemsEconomy with a new update entry:

Bungee Syncing

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. These issues with QuickShop is there because Quickshop's tax feature requires a fake account and gemseconomy does not support those kind of accounts. All accounts made in gemseconomy must be player bound. Therefore that error occurrs. After what i seem, the plugin work fine with quickshop except for that.

8. Hey, I'd like to know if anyone uses the storage SQLite in GemsEconomy? If so, I would recommend you switch to MySQL due to the bad performance of SQLite. I have been thinking about removing SQLite and improve MySQL a bit instead. But I'd like to know if SQLite is used much. Please react with the "Like" if you use SQLite.

• Like Like x 1
  9. how do I hook this into vault? when I do /vault-info it says the economy plugin is essentials economy

10. What shop plugin its compatible with this plugin?

11. hey, can you make a message when console gives money ? now it says nothing.
    thx !

12. Hey! I got the same problem with Towny, Towny can't get balances from GemsEconomy!

13. Hi there.
    I'm using this plugin on my bungeecord network and a mysql database.
    Is it possible to set a main currency per (spigot) server?

For example, I've my Hub, where people should get the currency Gems for Voting or winning games.
    On game servers like survival, they should only be able to pay with an other currency like dollars.

14. You could change the tableprefix in the config, so that your hub server and game servers use only 1 currency, and from what you said that is Gems, and the survival server you can change the tableprefix aswell to something else than default. But then you won't be able to retrieve the balance on survival or anything from that server on your hub server. When connection all servers to 1 database, then your currencies and balances are synced fully on your server. Hope this helps :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Thank you. That helped a lot. :)
    But here is another question.
    Is it also possible to let players exchange the main currency like Gems to others like Dollars if I have different tableprefixes?
    I want that the players on the server can get rewards for voting, winning games and also decide on which server they want to spend their earned money. Others just want to have gadgets on the hub, but other players for example want to get better equipment on the survival server so they have exchange the main currency on hub to other currencies.

It is very difficult to explain. Gems should be available on every server. But other currencies on the game servers like survival and skyblock should have their own main currency what players can use to buy stuff.

#256 FlakeZ, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  16. My players cannot access even simple commands like /balance. I see that there's a big list of perms on the site here, but I cannot find where to implement them. Please to help.

Thanks!

17. That is not possible unfortunately, this could be something i'll implement in the future

18. No problem, Xanium.
    I really have to thank you for this great plugin! :)
    Hope we'll see this feature in the future.
    Keep up the great work.
    Maybe I find a solution for this problem.

Have a great week.

• Like Like x 1