Spigot GenBucket [1.8-1.14] Easily generate a wall or floor! 1.0.7

A powerful plugin for generating walls or floors easily with blocks or buckets.

1. Biscut submitted a new resource:

SimpleGenBuckets [1.8-1.13] - A powerful plugin for generating walls easily with blocks or buckets. A must for factions!

Read more about this resource...

2. good plugin one issue i went to make a sand gen bucket and it keeps breaking i do what i did for obsidian and cobblestone but it breaks the config

3. Is there any errors? And could you send me your config in a hastebin (just copy and paste it) so I can take a look?

4. Little feature request.

Unlimited generate blocks.

5. Biscut updated GenBucket [1.8-1.13] Easily generate a wall or floor! with a new update entry:

Many new features, optimizations, and bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Did this plugin support 1.12.2 Minecraft Version?

7. It should, haven't tested it yet on 1.12 though.

8. Just to clarify. Is this my fault? http://prntscr.com/mpkf4m . I poked the holes in it. Just to be clear...Thinking the sand would fall

Used a UPWARDS Sand

9. Yes, that is on you, normally it should fall (and does on my server). Most of the time if physics isn't working my first guess would be that you have stoplag enabled and should (/stoplag -c).

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Hi can you pls make a vertical sand gen to travels downwards, thats the only thing missing from being the perfect gen plugin :)

11. In the config, each bucket has a "direction:". Simply set this to "DOWNWARDS" for your sand gen, but I wouldn't recommend this because of gravity...

12. I am aware of that and i tried that already, downwards works but like you said gravity will brake the sand.
    My request is to make it so while sand gens downwards a cobblestone appears on the bottom of the line guiding the sand downwards
    i hope you understand it :)

13. Adding more than 1 additional bucket to the config causes the second bucket to use the features of the 1st added bucket. I added a sand bucket then a stone brick bucket and the stone brick one places sand and shows as sand in my inventory. I've triple checked all the materials and even tried using legacy material names. I'm using spigot 1.13.2. Also I get this Error in console when using /genbucket before even changing anything in the config: ERROR [GenBucket] Your fill item material is invalid!

14. Could you please send me your config in a https://hastebin.com/? And the reason why the error occurs is because the plugin is based on <1.13 so the fill item material name isn't STAINED_GLASS_PANE, and you must change it to the proper 1.13 name.

15. Ok I fixed the glass pane issue. Other issue still occuring. Here's my config: https://hastebin.com/uzonidobac.coffeescript

Edit: I found the problem. When I began testing I copy and pasted the cobblestone bucket to edit into a new bucket. I changed the item names but wrongly assumed the gui names could be the same. Keeping the same gui name caused the issue.

#16 VitaMC, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  16. Yea glad you found the problem, and yea most of the time the problem is in the config haha

17. Biscut updated GenBucket [1.8-1.13] Easily generate a wall or floor! with a new update entry:

Many bug fixes and new patch buckets

18. Biscut updated GenBucket [1.8-1.13] Easily generate a wall or floor! with a new update entry:

Many optimizations, bug fixes, and a few new features