Bungee - Spigot geSuitTeleports (INACTIVE) 0

Teleport all over your Network. Its fun !

1. geNAZt

Supporter

geNAZt submitted a new resource:

geSuitTeleports - Teleports, Back, TPA

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi, today I switched from Bungeesuite to geSuit.

Found a bugs:
    - /tpaccept...no longer works ("You do not have any pending teleports"

And is it possible to add "safeteleport"

3. geNAZt

Supporter

I tested it and it worked on my dev server. Also there is safeteleport for teleports to positions (/tp, /back, /homes and /warps)

4. Okay today it works.... yesterday always the same Bug(also after 10 restarts...)

Found another thing... after "/home /warp" the line of sight is always 0 (south)

Also wen I set a new home.

5. geNAZt

Supporter

Yeah i already got a Issue Report for that. I will look into that when i come home

6. geNAZt

Supporter

7. geNAZt

Supporter

8. Is there a way to add a permission node so my mod rank can only TP to users but not /bring/tpa or teleport another player to them?

I'm basically asking for the /tp - node to be split so the person with "gesuit.teleports.command.tp" can only "teleport to" the player, not teleport the player to someone else.

This is to prevent abuse/etc, I believe in bungeeSuite this is how it worked.

#8 Kainzo, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  9. geNAZt

Supporter

No the permissions here and in bungee suite are the same. But I will rework the whole thing because it does not run like I want

10. Hey, I got the 'BungeePerms' plugin last night and it seems to work pretty well however I can't seem to get the GeSuit permissions working. For example I give the /tpa <player> permission to my default my group but they can't use the command. Permissions file:http://pastebin.com/U90Q6FnA - any ideas?

Also, the permission node for geSuitTeleports is 'gesuit.teleports.command.tpahere', and for geSuitHomes it is 'gesuit.homes.commands.homes'. This S at the end of geSuitHomes is getting me pretty confused, is it a typo? If it is, what one is correct? The .command or .commands? Or is it intended?

11. geNAZt

Supporter

Don't use ": true" behind every Permission its wrong

12. Someone on another discussion suggested me to try that, however I have tried multple times without it and that doesn't work either.

13. geNAZt

Supporter

well i can say that with the ": true" is wrong in every case. All other things are up to the Permission plugin. I use geSuit with zPermissions and never had a problem with it

14. I'll test some things with different permissions plugins then, thank you.
    Edit: Also; whats up with the one permission node being .command and the other being .commands? It gets me pretty confused lol (geSuitTeleports & geSuitHomes)

15. geNAZt

Supporter

Well i will not change it since it would break all current Plugins out there (and that also has been in bungeesuite).

16. I just noticed a bug in this plugin when I attempt to use the TP command to teleport myself to specific coordinates in a world.

17. geNAZt

Supporter

You use it wrong.

/tp (x) (y) (z) [world]
    /tp (player) (x) (y) (z) [world]

18. Hello, Is there a way to add a teleport delay? Or even better per server teleport delay?

19. geNAZt

Supporter

Currently not

20. One suggestion, maybe I am not seeing it. /tpaall sometimes people dont want to be force teleported with everyone else. this will give them the option

• Agree Agree x 1