Spigot == GHolo == The new Modern Holo - Plugin - [1.8.x - 1.16.x] [2.10.1.0]

-- Create Holos with modern Technology and great Performance --

1. goldstarplayer submitted a new resource:

== GHolo == Modern Holo - Plugin - [1.9.x - 1.14.x] - -- Create Holos with modern Technology and great Performance --

Read more about this resource...

2. Paper 1.13.2 (642)

Code (Text):
    [10:54:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/GHolo.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Unsupported API version 1.14
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.util.CraftMagicNumbers.checkSupported(CraftMagicNumbers.java:226) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:130) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:334) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:255) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:331) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:235) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:787) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-642]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]

3. Thanks for the Report! I'll fix it later today!

4. Idea: make a hook with citizens, allowing you to create holograms automatically with an existing NPC. (being able to edit his hologram with GHolo, like a huge servers)

In general, this plugin is amazing! Congratulations!

5. Would have loved to use this plugin but the holograms just don't show, no errors with the server startup, no errors in holo creation.

6. Which Serverversion do you use?

7. You mean that the Holos are should display as a custom Name?

8. the server is a paper 1.14.4 server

9. On my Test-Server (Version Papger 1.14.4) it works.

How do you create a Holo?

"/holo create Test"
    "/holo arow Test RowText"

If you execute this 2 Commands there should be a Holo on your Location with the Text: "RowText"

10. sorry, my bad, I was just used to creating a holo using "/holo create &e&ltest" for example. the creating a holo image from a .png was not a problem, that works a treat but all is good now, thanks for the help

11. goldstarplayer updated == GHolo == The new Modern Holo - Plugin - [1.9.x - 1.14.x] with a new update entry:

[Update 2.2.0.0] - Added Spanish-Lang-File & Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Code (Text):
    [23:29:08 WARN]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 8, Size: 8
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at me.gholo.Objects.Holo.spawn(Holo.java:169)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at me.gholo.Management.HoloManagement.spawnHolos(HoloManagement.java:91)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at me.gholo.Events.PlayerHoloEvents$1.run(PlayerHoloEvents.java:21)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
    [23:29:08 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Can i get some help pls? This happend when i change from world and back to the same where are the holo at

13. Exactly. Overall, we would still be able to add/remove/edit/... lines (like independent holograms).

14. Does this bug occur every time you change the world or only sometimes?

15. What would you think of the following idea?

I would add 2 new config options.

An option to set whether Holos should be created automatically with an NPC.

For example:
    create-npc-holo: true

And another to define the format of the automatically created holos.

For example:
    npc-holo-format: "NPC_% ID%"

The ID Placeholder would be filled with a number increasing with the creation of a new npcs

With the command:
    "/ holo npc <holo>"
    could then be determined to which npc this holo belongs.

Do you have another idea of the implementation?

16. I believe this is already functional as it would be possible to control holograms of NPCs.
    One thing: if you remove the NPC, the hologram is deleted.

Overall, I think that would be it. :unsure:

17. Yes, every time i need to restart the server becouse leave and enter didn't work. And the same with /gholoreload