/give replacement/fix?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Therobodavo, May 18, 2015.

1. From what I know /give doesn't drop items when you have a full inventory.

Is there a good fix for this to drop when a user has a full inventory? That or a way to change /give?

The command is being ran through console, and it's also being generated randomly through a list of like 500 different possible commands.

This is for CratesReloaded, if you're wondering.

2. This occurs due to it being used by another plugin. ("CratesReloaded") so either get another plugin for this or just warn players about it, with a fancy Hologram. :p

3. No.... that's not true at all. The issue is with /give, and I asked if anyone had a fix. I'm not going to just warn the players, cause that's not fair in my eyes. I know for a fact there is a fix, but I just don't know what that is.

Just to restate why what you said is wrong, cratesreloaded runs a command to give something/do something to/for a player.

So if I had like 3 possible items you could get in a crate, I would have 3 possible commands. I use /give for them, but /give doesn't drop when you have a full inventory. Therefore, the issue is caused with essentials, and I'm asking for a fix regarding that issue. I know I could warn the players about the issue, but I want a fix.