Praise Giving Thanks!

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Tao, May 20, 2015.

1. Tao

Tao
    Benefactor

Dear Members of the Spigot Community, staff and all!

I purely wanted to make this thread simply because today, I want to give thanks. This has been an absolutely amazing community and i'm so lucky to be apart of it!

Special thanks to @jflory7 and @md_5 for being the staff members most helpful and 'cool' towards me! Though you are all amazing and it was hard to pick out the two, I still could identify those as the most positive towards me.

I've been with the community for only around three weeks but I love it so much already, it's positive vibe and atmospheric feel is heart warming and welcoming.

Other members, that are not staff that i'd like to give thanks to is @Ferx and @frash23, they've been nice and direct towards me and they were the first few people I engaged with in Spigot.

I will soon become a Patron donor and I can't wait for that glorious day.

Thank you everyone for creating a great feel and a good first impression on me.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Ferx

Supporter

Sometimes you can forget what an amazing group of people who reside here.

Thanks for remind me Tao, Spigot has helped me a lot. <3.

#spigotlunch

#2 Ferx, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. x_L

x_L

Same feelings c:
    I'm here like almost every hour, second. c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. saphiria

Artist

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. The most important thing that cheers me up is how someone continued the development of Spigot while everyone else in the Bukkit team showed no loyalty.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Tao

Tao
    Benefactor

Everyday is a good day for 'Thanksgiving', because everyday we give thanks. ;)

7. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Reminds me of how I felt when I first joined Spigot. :rolleyes:

8. Tao

Tao
    Benefactor

I can imagine so.