Global & local ranks with PermissionsEx using MySQL

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Cherlox, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    I am using PermissionsEx in all of my Spigot servers, and the plugin is connected to a database (all of them for the same database).
    The thing is, all of the ranks are turned to global, and I don't want that.
    For example you get prison ranks (For example "A") on all the different servers, Skyblock ranks on all servers and so on.
    In the server, I have global ranks, which are ranks you buy for money, and local ranks - ranks that you rank up in (for example in prison). I want all of the global ranks to be synced across all servers, but I don't want the local ranks to sync.
    How do I do that?

Thank you all for your help.

2. Just have curtain perms and prefix/suffix for each world

3. What do you mean?
    Do you have Discord?

4. Yes I have discord, what I mean is use permission ex to set curtain perms to each world and set prefixes/suffixes for each one too. Just go through the pex command help list and you will find it

5. I still need help from anyone, although thanks xPlumpOrange for trying to help; I appreciate it.

6. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

With pex you can link globle only. If you want diffrent ranks on each server you cant link them

7. So if I have a prison server all of the ranks across all servers will have to be prison's ranks?

8. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

Yes you will have to setup per server ranks