Spigot GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin 1.12.0

GUI shop plugin that allows to easily create global shops to sell and buy auctions

1. For bugs can you open issue on GitHub or come on discord ?
    I guess you move the plugin from 1.13 to 1.14. It is a known bug I don't know why yet. It is only a graphical issue, you can undo auction and recreate it

2. I also have this problem.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EpiCanard updated GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin with a new update entry:

Update v1.3.1 - Bug fix and Support of Polish and Turkish

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  4. EpiCanard updated GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin with a new update entry:

Release v1.3.2 - Bug fix and blacklist/whitelist allowed world

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi
    Nice plugin but is it possible to transfer the database from GlobalChestShop to your plugin?

6. GlobalMarketChest is a total rework from zero, so database is not compatible with GlobalChestShop, you will have to recreate auctions manually.
    If you are on a server with many people you can ask them to transfer their auctions themself.

7. EpiCanard updated GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin with a new update entry:

Release v1.4.0 - THE END OF DARK AGES

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. i have server spigot 1.14.4
    with vault, essentials and others plugins.
    i very need this plugin, but, i want to get commands in console or chat ingame, not response, not commands.
    not work. any idea? (no errors inconsole)

9. Is there any reference to GlobalMarketChest inside console ? Some clues that can help me to find the issue ?
    The plugin is inside plugins folder ? Does the folder GlobalMarketChest with all the config has been created by the plugin ?

#51 EpiCanard, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sorry men, i use other plugin, thanks for you atention.

• Like Like x 1
  11. EpiCanard updated GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.0

• Like Like x 1
  12. There is a little bug with v1.5.0 for MySQL users. I will fix this issue this evening :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. It is fixed you can use GMC normally as expected :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. EpiCanard updated GlobalMarketChest - GUI Shop Plugin with a new update entry:

Release 1.7.0

• Like Like x 1