Spigot GoldenChallenges • Advanced challenges for your players! [1.15 - 1.17] 1.2.2

Generate Daily, Weekly and Monthly challenges for each player!

1. Eru

Eru

Hi there, thanks for creating this awesome plugin. My only complaint is that the challenge setup is pretty difficult, even with the wiki. Is there any way to set up the objectives to be more 'generic'. For example a challenge that is simply to 'mine ore' and any or mined counts toward it? Thanks

2. There is default configs with such settings.

3. Hey NightExpress, this is the type of plugin I would love to use, but I'm using paperspigot, and it's not working (1.16.4 - paper-260)

So question: Will there be paper compatibility? :)

4. logs maybe

5. Oh, i thought it was intentionally not supported, i just got back to MC , i forget to give good info

Here's the errorr: https://pastebin.com/aBycSfhD

6. Make sure to install both jars.

7. Yes I have FogusCore too, like i already use the AnotherDailyReward and it works, and also GamePoints, they all work but not GoldenChallenges

8. I do have the exact same problem. Seems GoldenChallenges does not (yet) support 1.16.4 completely :-(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ahh, well it's ok, I think he will fix it very soon, he usually does :)

10. Hi developer. May I foward the plugin to mcbbs.net ?(A Chinese Minecraft Forum). I will provide the overview in Chinese and offer the download link to your spigot post. (*^ワ^*)

11. Eru

Eru

As far as I can see there is just multiple different objectives. What I want is multiple blocks counting toward 1 objective, so I could add a 'kill mobs' objective and all mobs count toward it, rather then multiple separately.

12. Yes

Use '*' in objectives list.

13. Sorry to bother you,
    It is a great plugin, but I encountered some problems when doing the language translation.
    For example,
    affected-worlds:- 'world_nether' .I have tried to translate 'world_nether' into '地狱', but the lore will disappear, which may confuse players.Fortunately, it works normally in nether.
    Another problem is, when I edit
    objectives:
    amount:
    minimum: '1' # Formula
    maximum: '3' # Formula
    list:
    '1': # Challenge level
    - 'CRIMSON_NYLIUM' --->'绯红菌岩'
    - 'WARPED_NYLIUM' --->'诡异菌岩'
    - 'SOUL_SAND' --->'灵魂沙'
    - 'SOUL_SOIL'--->'灵魂土'

When I do this, the lore prints just what I want, but the plugin would not count and the challenge couldn't be completed.
    Everything has already been translated into Chinese except 'world' and 'list'.
    I think it is quite important as not everyone is good at English.
    GoldenEnchants received great reviews in China, because it is wonderful and supports other languages.
    I hope that more language support would be provided in the future.
    Please forgive my poor English.
    Thanks! :)

14. World names and material names could be translated in /plugins/FogusCore/lang and config

15. hey m8, any chance on getting an simple example of a challenge with 3 levels without formulas or anything else
    lvl 1 kill 100 zombies
    lvl 2 kill 200 zombies
    lvl 3 kill 300 zombies
    Il send u a beer asap !XD
    thanks

16. Code (YAML):

objectives
    :
        amount
    :
          minimum
    : '1' # Formula