Spigot GoldenCrates • Advanced custom crates! [1.15 - 1.17] 3.11.1

Advanced crates with custom GUIs, animations and effects!

1. I have paper 1.16.5 if that helps in anything :(

2. There's literally no error in the log mentioning nexengine, either part of your log is missing or the plugin's not in the plugins folder.

3. Only one of my crates when i add it in menu it displayed like this. Any idea why this is happening?

Attached Files:

4. whats the problem?

5. He might be about -1 keys that shows to him.

6. Hello, is it possible to add lore to the crate key?

7. Use some plugin to add lore via commands and attach that item to a key in the editor. Or open config file and modify item settings manually.

8. lang.IllegalArgumentException: Particle BLOCK_DUST requires data, null provided
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:191) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftParticle.toNMS(CraftParticle.java:173) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2584) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2574) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2563) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2553) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2548) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at su.nexmedia.engine.utils.EffectUT.playEffect(EffectUT.java:60) ~[NexEngine.jar:?]
    at su.nightexpress.goldencrates.manager.crate.CrateEffectModel$Eruption.doStep(CrateEffectModel.java:218) ~[GoldenCrates.jar:?]
    at su.nightexpress.goldencrates.manager.crate.CrateEffectModel$MyEffect.lambda$run$0(CrateEffectModel.java:123) ~[GoldenCrates.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?]
    at su.nightexpress.goldencrates.manager.crate.CrateEffectModel$MyEffect.lambda$run$1(CrateEffectModel.java:122) ~[GoldenCrates.jar:?]
    at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?]
    at su.nightexpress.goldencrates.manager.crate.CrateEffectModel$MyEffect.run(CrateEffectModel.java:120) ~[GoldenCrates.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:101) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) [patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) [patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-204]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630) [?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

9. How do i place a crate like on top a fence

10. Will be fixed

There is a button in editor

11. So Command for rewards only work if your op .
    So the player don't turn to the team it just said that they
    don't have Permission to run that command.
    not even simple commands like setblock or gm will work

#1911 Randomness2021, Sep 12, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  12. run the command on the player as console, like [CONSOLE] eco give %player% 100

13. Is there a build for 1.16 normal java?

14. Any documentation for this ? No effects can be made on the block :(

15. Hi @NightExpress I was wondering if it's possible to block players from winning the item twice if they won it already the first time. Would help for a more special crate i,e cosmetics so people don't win the same Hat (CustomModelData) twice or three times.

16. I need some help with this plugin I have used it before and it got it to work but I guess It doesn't like superior skyblock worlds I have the crates set up and keys set to the crates but I am able to access the crates with out using a key. Like what am i missing ?

Attached Files:

17. no like with the crate commands like if i get this reward then the command dosent work oh and how do i run it as console.

#1917 Randomness2021, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  18. They literally gave you an example of how to run it as the console.

19. Hello. How do I link a key to a crate? I got 8 crates, 8 keys, and i can't link them. Any help please

20. Can you have custom skull textures from minecraftheads.com as the Keys material, and items in the GUI? How would you do it?