Good Cheap Server Hostings List ($2/gb and under)

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by GoNelson, Mar 6, 2018.

1. These statistics are off what
    other people say, and not just me. My personal
    recommendations are at the bottom. hope you enjoy :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- = $0.90/gb - Awesome staff | 2.2Ghz - 4.0Ghz (Unknown CPU) = $1.00/gb - Meh Performance, Meh staff | Intel Xeon x5550 @ 2.66Ghz ssd's = $1.00/gb - Good performance, Meh staff | Unknown = $1.00/gb = Good performance, Ok staff | Intel E5-1620v2, ssd's = $1.00/gb = Amazing performance, Meh staff | Xeon E5-1620v2 @3.90Ghz, hdd = $1.01/gb = Awesome performance, Awesome staff | Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 = $1.24/gb = Amazing staff, awesome performance | Xeon E5 2630v4 @3.1GHz, ssd's = $1.25/gb = Amazing support, Good staff | I7-6700, ssd's = $1.50/gb = Bad uptime, Good performance Good staff | Intel Xeon E5, ssd's = $1.95/gb = Awesome support, Good performance = $1.95/gb - Amazing staff, Amazing performance | I7-6700K = $2.00/gb - Great performance, Good staff | E3/E5, ssds = $2.00/gb - Great performance, Good staff | Unknown = $2.00/gb - Amazing performance, Amazing staff | E3-1245v2, ssd's

Personal Recommendations:
    ZippyHost, Awesome servers, Decent staff.
    2) Skynode, If you have some money to spend, and dont like multicraft go with skynode! they have a nice looking pterodactyl panel and fast performing servers.
    1) Clovux, If you have a little bit more to spend, go Clovux! they have amazing performance and amazing staff.

#1 GoNelson, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018 at 9:29 PM
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. To complete your list Skynode uses I7-6700K CPU's for budget and I7-7700K CPU's for premium.
    ( for budget we also have 1 server that is different from the rest which has an Xeon E5-1650v3 )
    #2 kaasblokje150, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  3. I've never heard of any of the hosts on that list, except skynode through a signature on this forum.
    But I might just look into a couple of these. We have something in the works that requires us to run 8 to 12 servers for 5 weeks, I might just get a couple of these cheap ones to try and see how that experience goes for that project. They're cheaper than a few that we use now, but sometimes paying the extra 2 bucks a month gives you way less headaches and much more professionalism.
  4. The only host I know is Anvilnode. Oh wait look, the link is in my signature! :p
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. No affiliate links are allowed: you're isn't .. but it's literally an affiliate link
    very meta
  6. Oops I didn't know that, well I guess I'll be changing that :p
  7. Thanks, added
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. how come you didn't add your beloved ugn?
  9. Hey,
    I did, but someone reminded me that if i am a staff member at a place im advertising, i can have my account shut down. I do however have reasoning behind why i would choose them though.
  10. I recommend using Shockbyte or for starters Verrygames. Feel free to pm me for support. :)
  11. Shockbyte is a great hosting company, they dont come under $2.00/gb though. If you do have the money i would go with them.
  12. I remember when hosts used to be $7-$10 per GB ram. $2.50 is not a lot, until you upscale past 12-16gb.
  13. You can receive 50% Sale for multiply months , You go to there website and wait for a box to pop up and then type your email. I hope this was helpful
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Im not including coupons/promotions, just what the price is. Sorry

Thanks, fixed.
  15. I'm just saying that I bought 6 months with a 50% discount but there are some other hosts that are also good.
    I hope you find a good host , have a good day. :)
  16. add - been around since 2011 - $1.50/gb - hardware = Intel Xeon E5, ssd's - Premium support ... best from both worlds imo great price and premium support and hardware.
  17. Irrelevant
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. and godaddy which u so love isnt?