Good Log Block Plugin?

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by pepper82, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hi all,

does anybody know a good, working Log Block plugin for the latest dev build of spigot/bukkit ?

2. TitanicFreak

Patron

Have you tried using Core-Protect?
    I personally use it on all my servers and it doesn't cause any problems and does the job amazing well. The only issue you must be aware of is the massive disk space usage it can use. So make sure you have plenty of space.

3. CoreProtect will do the job ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I like Prism. I used to use LogBlock and I thought that was actually still maintained? FWIW go to Prism's website and they have a nice little table comparing popular plugins.

AND by little I mean really long and exhaustive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. TitanicFreak

Patron

Its really personal preference really. I recommend he tries them all and uses the one he likes the most. You can't force someone really

6. I moved from Core to Prism.. And back. Prism uses much more resourced/CPU power vs Core

7. I was forcing? I just linked a comparison table?

Do you have any data? I totally believe you, I just would love to see the comparison without having to do it myself... because I'm lazy like that. :/

8. TitanicFreak

Patron

I actually didn't mean it like that, i just said you can't force someone. I didn't say you were. You were actaully doing the exact opposite of forcing. Sorry for the confusion mate

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. TitanicFreak

Patron

Dear god, Prism seems better then last time i used it, well I'm going to have fun on my testing server.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Jigsaw

Supporter

I still use LogBlock and haven't had any issues with it. No, it wont log every single thing that Prism does, but I have never needed to log all those small things. To each their own, though.

And yes it is still updated. The last dev build was yesterday. http://ci.md-5.net/job/LogBlock/

11. I'm a huge fan of Prism. I've been using LogBlock, HawkEye and CoreProtect in the past... But I like Prism the best. :3

12. I love both LogBlock and Prism. Both log tons of things. I recommend dislike CoreProtect, I have found it to be very inefficient.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1