Good pc price for gaming?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by NoKillz101, Apr 12, 2020.

1. That id not true at all you can get thread rippers for more than that. 2200 is like mid range now

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Threadripper doesn't have as good single-threaded performance as other CPUs, its main use case is heavily multi-threaded tasks. Therefore using a Threadripper for gaming is bad idea.

3. I do agree that you can go way over 2.2K, but I mean Threadrippers are geared towards creative and server use. It really is up to the user though, so saying 2.2K is a bold statement, but somewhat true. I use IBUYPOWER for most of my market price evaluations since they don't really have an overheard premium cost.

4. does ibuypower sell individual parts? I thought they only sell prebuilts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You paid way to much for that setup sadly. Apologies for that.

6. Strahan

Benefactor

It's not just the CPU. $2200 buys you a really nice rig, but it isn't close to the best. Hell, that would barely cover the cost of video cards in the "best" build.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I think that you can spend a lot on it, and also save money. For example, select a used computer. And to look at its parameters is quite simple. For example, you can look at the instructions on the sites, for example, on ManyManuals. Here you already need to know how much you are willing to spend.

8. Минимальная цена 500 баксов