Good Server Host?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by SwiftUnlock, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Hello im sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum,

Anyways i need help finding a better hist than im using right now (shockbyte) i have 75 plugins and get around 10-20 players. My server type is factions.

2. What is your budget?

3. If you are from europe check ovh.net

4. Ovh.com you mean? :p
    But i would recommend webtropia (MyLoc) over ovh because it's way cheaper and i have had no problems with it what so ever.

Just keep in mind that webtropia's prices are exclusive of VAT (Still cheaper than ovh / sys though)

5. Webtropia is cheaper thats true, but the ovh game servers have a perfect DDOS protection.
    With webtropia and other services like hetzner or netcup i had every day DDOS problems...

~DevSnox

6. My budget for now is 15-30
    And thanks for those ideas ill check them out

7. With that kind of budget, how much ram do you need?

8. Not alot thats why prob 3-4

9. if its for a minecraft server hosting I really recommend the web omgservs You have unlimited ram and slots for only 9,99$

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  10. As a system administrator, I would like to point out that the unlimited plan is a bunch of bollocks and is literally impossible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's because omgserv knows that there is people that believes everything they see in the internet

12. @GetRektByNoob cough cough

13. Anvilnode is the cheapest host I've found and I've worked with people using their services for about 3-4 years now. Super nice staff, I recommend them a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok guys ill check those out to
    Thanks

15. MyLoc is an aweful datacenter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Why?

17. ExtraVM

Never had a single issue, and prices were niceeeeeee.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. check out Vastitude.net

19. Agree with this. ExtraVM is run by a former staff member of Spigot, as well. He really knows his stuff.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1