Spigot Grappling Hook plugin | 1.16 plugin 1.7.1

Just a simple plugin for the grappling hook!

1. refiu submitted a new resource:

HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK GRAPPLING HOOK! | 1.16.4 Spigot Plugin | By Derporino - Just a simple plugin for the grappling hook!

Read more about this resource...

2. kos kesh review 5 star bezar be jaye bk goftan

3. refiu updated HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK GRAPPLING HOOK! | 1.16.4 Spigot Plugin | By Derporino with a new update entry:

Improvements and Discord support.

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. refiu updated HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK GRAPPLING HOOK! | 1.16.4 Spigot Plugin | By Colyyn with a new update entry:

Major Update: Cooldown, config and more!

5. refiu updated HYPIXEL SKYBLOCK GRAPPLING HOOK! | 1.16.4 Spigot Plugin | By Deemu with a new update entry:

Minor Update: Bug fixes and new command

6. Hi, I randomly found this and saw a review, you don't need to create 2 commands (give through console or give in-game), you can just check if the sender is a player where you're sending the clickable text and skip it if they're not. You should also create a method for your menu message if you're going to be using it multiple times.

Code (Text):
    private Boolean isPlayer(CommandSender sender) { return (sender instanceof Player);}
    Also, I think the current resource name breaks rule 4.7, should change it before someone decides to be a pain in the a*s and reports you.

7. Hey this is a small project I worked on a while ago, I do update it cause people come to my discord asking for features but thanks for the feedback.

8. Sikatsu

Patron

How do I give this on player join in a lobby for example?

9. Run console command "ghconsolegive <player that joined"
    every time a player joins.

10. Great plugin! Works fine with 1.17.1, but I was wondering if you could make so you can spam use it instead or getting "Whow! Slow down there!"

11. Hey, you can disable the cooldown by setting it to false in the config.yml.
    Edit: You can also edit the cooldown message there

12. Oh thank you! I am a bit new about plugins. Good to know that you can tweak a bit! Cheers!