1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Grass and dirt disappearing

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by abhisantos, Jul 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is really annoyng and players on my Spigot 1.8.7 server are complaining. Grass and dirt disappear from the ground in several places in survival worlds...

Any ideas of what could be causing this??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. latiku

Supporter

Perhaps an opped player is using GMC to break the blocks, or how are you sure your players didn't break them?

3. Crop Circles in Minecraft!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I am the only opped player. The players are not breaking because some of the erosions are occurring in protected areas in the Survival world. And also in a separate world where nobody goes...

5. rouge endermen?

6. Possibly your staff are trolling you. What plugins do you have?

7. Someone has op who shouldnt have it.

8. NO, the only OP in the server is me. No other OP, no other admin. The other staf are helpers with no special permissions.

The players are not breaking because some of the erosions are occurring in protected areas in the Survival world. And also in a separate world where nobody goes...

9. @abhisantos - Any chance that your using BungeeCord?

10. No.

11. The bug continues on new maps. holes all around earth blocks disappearing. Any help or idea would be appreciated. :(

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.