Spigot GraveEntitySpawn 1.13

Make entities spawn like they are crawling out their graves

1. Hello. A lot of plugins exist with unusual mobs - bosses (InfernalMobs, MythicMobs, etc and more..). I can't support all of them, sorry. But if you install my plugin, all mythic mobs will be spawned like from grave, don't worry)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Oh Thank you for your reply. It helps me a lot

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SPIGOT 1.15.2
    [WARNING] [GraveEntitySpawn] Task #12625 for GraveEntitySpawn v1.7 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: data should be interface org.bukkit.block.data.BlockData got class org.bukkit.material.MaterialData
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2247) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2236) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2216) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2196) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2191) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at com.goyanov.smooth.monster.spawn.events.CreatureSpawn.createParticles(CreatureSpawn.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at com.goyanov.smooth.monster.spawn.events.CreatureSpawn.access$0(CreatureSpawn.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at com.goyanov.smooth.monster.spawn.events.CreatureSpawn$1.run(CreatureSpawn.java:75) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1036) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:984) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:824) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-ae72bf4-183139d]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]

4. Do you know, what type of block was under this entity?

5. This error happens when change the version api, I changed it to 1.15 to fix the warn that it gives in the console of "Does not specify an api version".

6. This is the plugin .jar

Attached Files:

7. ....
    if you specify an api-version, all the materials are being changed. And plugin doesn't work normally. A lot of plugins have the "Does not specify an api version" message. It's okay.

8. SlimeDog

Patron

Not recommended. The console WARN messages are harmless. Groman: I think you could set api-version: 1.13 to satisfy both parties.

#48 SlimeDog, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  9. No, don't work

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Legoman99573

Supporter

This plugin is nice, but an issue i have come across is that skeletons that are suppose to ride a spider and a baby zombie that suppose to ride a chicken are no longer mounted. I have even ran the command and they come out of the graves no longer mounted.

11. SlimeDog

Patron

This issue may apply to skeleton horseman (skeleton riding a skeleton horse) as well. When one is transformed by lightning (above ground), more are spawned nearby, which could be separated-at-birth, as the entities above.

12. Legoman99573

Supporter

Tested and its also seperated even by summon command

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hi!
    My server runs on Spigot Minecraft 1.15.2 and I think my config is ok, but still I get all entitys spawning from grave instead of only whitelisted ones. I did put the cat in blacklist for test, but it will also rise from grave. Can you help me?

Code (YAML):
    # Spawn all entities like from grave? false - for no entities. Use whitelist and blacklist to modify allowed mob types
    all-mobs
    : false
    # Will spawning mobs be damageable while spawning?
    can-be-damaged-while-spawning
    : true
    # What types of mobs will be always spawned like from graves?
    # Example:
    #   white-list-entities:
    #   - HORSE
    #   - SKELETON
    white-list-entities
    : [
    - creeper
    - drowned
    - enderman
    - endermite
    - giant
    - husk
    - skeleton
    - skeleton_horse
    - stray
    - zombie
    - zombie_horse
    - zombie_pigman
    - zombie_villager
    ]
    # What types of mobs will be never spawned like from graves?
    # Example:
    #   black-list-entities:
    #   - STRAY
    #   - FOX
    black-list-entities
    : [
    - cat
    ]
    # Use this option, if you want to disable this plugin in certain worlds
    # Example:
    #   disallowed-worlds:
    #   - world_nether
    disallowed-worlds
    : []
    # How long will mob be rising?
    spawn-duration-seconds
    : 4.2
    # You can disable particles if you want
    spawn-particles
    # Do we need to spawn particles from a block under the spawning entity?
    use-block-under-entity-for-particles
    # What the block will be used for particles of a mob's spawning (if previous setting is set to false)
    # You can also use block's ID
    # spawn-particle-block: GRASS

#54 SPIKcraft, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  14. Hello. You don't need square brackets before the list.
    Your config:
    white-list-entities: [
    - creeper
    - zombie_villager
    ]

Will be:
    white-list-entities:
    - creeper
    - zombie_villager

15. SlimeDog

Patron

Suggestion for next time: Post your config.yml in a CODE block, so we can see it exactly. Maybe with the CODE block inside a SPOILER.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Thanks! I removed the brackets and tried many other things and finally got it to work. The trick was that all entities in white- and/or blacklist must be written in uppercase, like in example.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Suggestion: Sound effect when they rise from the grund

18. I was thinking about it ;) Can be in a next update