Spigot Graves 3.8

The ULTIMATE Death Chest Plugin! Holograms, Autoloot, EXP Storage, Customizable, Open Source, Free!

1. is there a way to have the grave to go to top of water? we have had a couple people die to guardians in open ocean and the grave was at the bottom of the ocean which made it difficult to reach it.

2. o.k. now we are having an issue with graves. we are getting the following error and the server crashes

03.05 18:20:01 [Server] Craft Scheduler Thread - 12/WARN Plugin Graves v3.5 generated an exception while executing task 41

Any help???

3. Bug Report

Graves 3.5, Minecraft 1.15.2
    the graveExplode config is set to false
    the graveBlock config is set to CHEST

When you die in nether by sleeping in a bed (the bed explode)
    The grave chest is created but is not visible so it is not possible to open it or break it or anyting else and you can walk through it.
    So basically the grave chest isn't there at all.
    But if you open the GUI it said the chest is there and you can TP to it.

If I place a chest exacly in the place that the grave chest is (but invisible), the placed chest disapear instantly (because there is actually an invisible grave chest there) but if I reapeatedly place the chest by spamming right clic, eventually i'm abble to right clic on the chest before it disapear and take items from it.

The same thing is probably happening in the end but I didn't tested it.

4. Graves has been working perfect since you added the maxsearch, thanks a bunch

5. Set placeGround: false

6. Hello~

Is it possible to add compatibility with Slimefun Soulbound Items and MineTinker Soulbound Items?

Currently if players have both a combination of Slimefun and Minetinker soul-bound items in their inventory and/or are worn at the same time and then die, there is a great chance that the plugin makes the Minetinker items disappear without a trace.

This only occurs if a player has items from both plugins when they die.

It would be wonderful if you could help us out! Thank you so much! ^-^

7. Suggestion: If the player does not have XP when dying, do not send the message: expMessage

8. Suggestion: Protection against TNT

Also, enderdragon can break the graves (i think is a bug)

Using graves 3.5 with paperspigot 1.15.2

9. Is there a way to add a cost to use the command?

Additionally how can we add a token to spawned players?

10. Hey there, if a player dies in a nether portal, it will disable the portal, is there any way to still spawn a grave just not in the portal?

11. Sometimes when the player retrieves his coffin, the name does some.

12. How do i set Graves to not create a grave if a player is combat tagged? (ie: player can die to cactus, but was fighting another player. i don't want graves during any PVP related event)
    (easiest way would probably be a PAPI check for easy support of other plugins instead of directly integrating with them)
    ex:
    no-grave-if:
    "%phantomcombat_combattag%": "yes" (not a thing yet, just asked them)
    Thank you.

#273 leasoncre, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
  13. How turn on particles on grave? I cant do it

14. If you die in the end and then restart the server, the grave turn to an player head without any itens.

15. Got this error when graveTokenRecipeEnabled: true

[10:03:54 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Graves v3.5 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Symbol does not appear in the shape:42
    at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.isTrue(Validate.java:93) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ShapedRecipe.setIngredient(ShapedRecipe.java:129) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ShapedRecipe.setIngredient(ShapedRecipe.java:114) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at com.rngservers.graves.manager.RecipeManager.graveTokenRecipe(RecipeManager.java:79) ~[?:?]
    at com.rngservers.graves.manager.RecipeManager.loadRecipes(RecipeManager.java:28) ~[?:?]
    at com.rngservers.graves.Graves.onEnable(Graves.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:364) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:366) ~[?:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:318) ~[?:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.reload(PluginUtil.java:380) ~[?:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.command.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommandHandler.onCommand(PlugManCommandHandler.java:95) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:761) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1852) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1660) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1093) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1086) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1160) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:958) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-264]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]

Here's my config

graveTokenRecipeEnabled: true # Can players craft grave tokens.
    graveTokenNoTokenMessage: "&8[&7Graves&8] &fA grave was not created because you didn't have a &7$name&f!"
    graveTokenRecipe: # Grave token recipe, use AIR for an empty square.
    - "AIR PLAYER_HEAD AIR"
    - "BONE_BLOCK AIR BONE_BLOCK"
    - "BONE_BLOCK AIR BONE_BLOCK"

16. anyway to disable graves in wg regions?

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. when i died in nether a falling in to lava.. grave was created on the bedrock. not dead place.. why?

18. Hey, I have two errors using it in 1.15.2. In the first one it's a bug, someone times the grave is invisible. The second bug is in console:
    [Craft Scheduler Thread - 396/WARN]: [Graves] Plugin Graves v3.5 generated an exception while executing task 78
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 411 out of bounds for length 257
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.it.unimi.dsi.fastutil.ints.Int2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap$MapIterator.nextEntry(Int2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap.java:1198) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-2040c4c-933e909]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.it.unimi.dsi.fastutil.ints.Int2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap$ValueIterator.next(Int2ObjectLinkedOpenHashMap.java:1630) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-2040c4c-933e909]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.getEntities(CraftWorld.java:982) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-2040c4c-933e909]
    at com.rngservers.graves.manager.GraveManager.cleanupBrokenHolograms(GraveManager.java:1015) ~[?:?]
    at com.rngservers.graves.manager.GraveManager$2.run(GraveManager.java:81) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-2040c4c-933e909]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-2040c4c-933e909]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

19. Hey, i was using this on a server and the server crashed and now all the graves are gone but the holograms are staying there, any idea how to fix this?