Spigot Graves 4.8

The definitive death chest plugin, 1.7 - 1.18, Open Source and Free

1. Reinstall the plugin and do "/graves cleanup".

2. please update to 1.17

3. The plugin seems to be giving perms on it's own. It seems like players are getting the (Default) nodes even with a permissions plugin. It also seems like the graves break perm is un-revokable.

I'm currently running the 1.17.x version "Graves-3.8-fix-async-chunk-getEntities-call.jar".

4. So when using https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/citizens.13811/ citizens plugin and sentinel https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/sentinel.22017/ plugin as well, dying sentinels spawn the grave with items as well, if they have drops set. I was wondering if there is a way around it? I know you can set types in graves config, but there is just the player entity, which I am guessing citizens use as well for the npcs.

I've been told by citizens/sentinel dev that it should be able to distinguish by some metadata. I wouldn't even mind adding them manually, as I don't need for it to work on every npc, into some sort of blacklist. An example of the metadata from their yml:
    metadata:
    cached-skin-uuid-name: 657fa7c1-70d0-4b1d-8d69-ebd1333daa13
    cached-skin-uuid: 4e94f45c-759c-4293-af16-fdf219237a5d

or it has
    uuid: 8066e006-773a-467d-8a28-8555c56a51b8

#404 SlyJacob, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  5. Graves are replacing blocks when they shouldn't be. I've configured it to only replace grass, tall grass, ferns, large_fern, snow. Players are complaining about it replacing water blocks and their doors. I have the search radius set to 32.

6. I'm getting the console flooded with errors after a restart:

Code (Text):
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] WARN Plugin Graves v3.8 generated an exception while executing task 532
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous Chunk getEntities call!
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:15) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-107]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.getEntities(ServerLevel.java:2052) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.getEntity(ServerLevel.java:1496) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.getEntity(CraftServer.java:2183) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-107]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at com.ranull.graves.manager.GraveManager.updateHologram(GraveManager.java:941) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at com.ranull.graves.manager.GraveManager$2.run(GraveManager.java:79) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-107]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-107]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-107]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630) ~[?:?]
    17.07 12:59:53 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

7. I have such a problem. I'm using the ArmosStandTools plugin, which was redesigned to edit armorstands via Shift + Right Click, so it bugs a bit with the plugin. Instead of selecting all things via Shift + Right Click, it opens the editor. And when the player right-clicks, the grave does not open the grave but takes the head from the armor stand.

8. Can you please add a cooldown to this so it does not spam chat when players open close open close open close open close. Disabled for now to fix the problem, But would love to keep it enabled on a PvP server :D

openCommands:
    - "say &7Someone is checking out&c $owner's &7grave!"

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Teleport Costs dont work in the 1.17 Update

10. hello fantastic plugin by the way just would like to ask a question:
    can you have random messages for different graves? for example

hologramLines:
    - "&6&l&n$entity Grave"
    - "&f&oMother of none"
    - "&f&oDad of none"
    - "&f&oChild of everyone"
    - "&6$itemCount &eItems &f/ &6$level &eLevels"
    - "&fGrave is $protect"
    - "&6&l&n$time &e&l&nleft"

hologramLines:
    - "&6&l&n$entity Grave"
    - "&f&oDied to a"
    - "&f&ostupid Zombie"
    - "&f&oi sucked!!"
    - "&6$itemCount &eItems &f/ &6$level &eLevels"
    - "&fGrave is $protect"
    - "&6&l&n$time &e&l&nleft"

so like there is a random chance to get a hologram so all graves are unique?

11. The 1.17 build is NOT taking money when a player teleports to a grave, even though it even says in chat that they got charged, their bal doesn't change.
    Also, I'd like the plugin to allow the use of PAPI placeholders even for setting the price, for example:
    teleportCost: %objective_score_{death_price}%
    Since I made a skript that changes the value according to what items the player had in the inventory.

Also it could be an integrated system in the plugin. For example matcotains:"DIAMOND_";value:1000
    That'd increase the tpcost to 1000+ per diamond stuff.

12. im having issue with plugin that i,in server when i die the items are duplicating . all items in grave and duplicated surround by grave like normal when we die.

13. How does it work, could you please tell me, I am having the same problem.

14. Ranull updated Graves with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

#415 Ranull, Oct 1, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  15. Ranull updated Graves with a new update entry:

Full Rewrite, New Features

16. Added in the latest version.

The permissions are given by default because otherwise some people think the plugin does not work, you can negate these permissions for the default group, that should work I've done it before and other users have also had success with this.
    This should be fixed in the latest version.

Fixed in the latest version.

Does this still happen with the latest version?

If you can edit the permissions of them you should be able to revoke the place permission.

Fixed in the latest version.

You can configure holograms per entity and permission group in the latest version, I may add a randomization option.

Fixed in the latest version, I also added placeholders.

Can you try the latest version and see if it still happens, if it does can you provide a list of plugins on your server.

Fixed now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. So glad to see that this plugin is still being developed! Thanks for the update!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Permission based config for protection values (protection = true and time: 300) are not applied and instead the plugin reads the config from the entity override protection values.
    ex:
    Code (Text):
    permission:
        admin: # graves.permission.admin
          protection:
            enabled: true # Enable the grave protection feature.
            time: 300 # Seconds, 300 = 5 minutes. Set to 0 to always stay locked.
            open:
              owner: true # Can the owner open the owners grave.
              killer: false # Can the killer open the owners grave.
              other: false # Can other entities open the owners grave.
              missing:
                owner: true # If a killer can't be found should the owner be allowed to open the grave.
                other: false # If a killer can't be found should everyone be allowed to open the grave.
            state:
                protected: "a"
                unprotected: "b"

###################
      # Entity Override #
      ###################
      # Override default config options for entities that match these types, entity type names must be uppercase.
      # https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html
      entity:
        PLAYER: # Override default options for Players.
          protection:
            enabled: true # Enable the grave protection feature.
            time: 5 # Seconds, 300 = 5 minutes. Set to 0 to always stay locked.
            open:
              owner: true # Can the owner open the owners grave.
              killer: false # Can the killer open the owners grave.
              other: false # Can other entities open the owners grave.
              missing:
                owner: true # If a killer can't be found should the owner be allowed to open the grave.
                other: false # If a killer can't be found should everyone be allowed to open the grave.
            state:
              protected: "c"
              unprotected: "d"

##In this example, i expect the plugin to return time: 300 and letter a , b. In-game, plugin returns time: 5, letters a , b (no problems with the letter, only time and enable aren't)

19. Ranull updated Graves with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes