Spigot Gravestones 1.8

Custom gravestones to save your items on death.

1. asenthd submitted a new resource:

Gravestones - Custom gravestones to save your items on death.

Read more about this resource...

2. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Changelog v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Changelog v1.2

4. can this be used for MC 1.16.1?

5. yes

6. Sometimes the plugin does not tell the player their location after they die.

Why is that?

7. On the description: "If a player dies while seeking their gravestone, their previous gravestone will be destroyed and their items will be dropped."

This seems to work sometimes. But to be clear, if a player dies the first time. A gravestone is placed on their death location. So if they seek out their gravestone and then die again. The first gravestone disappears correct and the items are just "dropped" or "removed"

Some of my players experience the first gravestone is still there, I too experienced this. But some players, their first gravestone is gone if they die the second time.

Can you look into this?

8. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Update V1.4

9. This no longer is the situation it wont break your previous gravestone unless another is created.

10. I just upgraded to v1.4 but Gravestones did not start:

11. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Update V1.5

12. I would be nice to see a picture of a GraveStone on the frontpage? Im not sure how it looks?

13. It's an interactable beacon. Meaning it looks like a beacon ingame, that has the qualities of a Gravestone.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. My players are experiencing an issue where the beacon won't break.... and then later we can break it and it becomes a beacon?

Happens randomly

15. Whenever someone dies twice, the previous grave turns into a beacon that you can pick up.

16. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Update V1.6

17. asenthd updated Gravestones with a new update entry:

Update V1.8

18. Is there a way to change the gravestone block? My players have managed to make functioning beacons with the beacon block.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Asenthd are you still working on this plugin had an issue where a player destroyed the gravestone and instead of getting their items back they received a beacon instead. Anyway to recover their items?