Spigot Gravity Tubes | 1.9 - 1.14 | 1.8.5

A new innovative transportation alternative featuring cool animations and functionality!

1. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Benz56 submitted a new resource:

Gravity Tubes | Easy Vertical Transportation | 1.9 - 1.13.x | - A new awesome transportation alternative featuring cool animations and functionality!

Read more about this resource...

2. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

3. Is it possible to add horizontal direction gravity tubes? This should be fun.

4. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

I’ve opted not to add that. Maybe sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could you also make the plugin on the 1.8.8? Would be very nice of you.
    Very good plugin.

6. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

The plugin utilizes the levitation effect introduced in 1.9 meaning that I won’t be adding support for versions lower than that; sorry.

7. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Benz56 updated Gravity Tubes | 1.9 - 1.13.x | with a new update entry:

[1.0.2] Update Checker

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

9. How does this handle the ascension? Would there be an issue with "Kicked for flying"?

10. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

It is achieved with the levitation potion effect. I am actually not entirely sure though I'd imagine that anti-cheat plugins or the server wouldn't trigger on that. That wouldn't make much sense if it did.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah, it should be all good. I mainly asked because I didn't know that the levitation effect was there on 1.9x. Just confirmed it though, thanks anyway.

12. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

That is the main reason for not supporting 1.8 as it was in fact first introduced in 1.9.

No worries :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Regarding that, you could perhaps add 1.8x support (if you even want to, I don't really care or mind), by making the player ride an entity upwards.

I'm not entirely sure about Anticheat checks when it comes to that though, just an idea in case you plan on support 1.8.

14. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

1.8 is ancient by now which is another reason for not supporting it. There are plenty of ways a similar effect could be achieved in 1.8, however, I'd rather not overcomplicate things just to support a 5 year old version ;)

15. Yeah, I totally agree about 1.8 being ancient but there's always those people that want it to be supported.

Good luck with your plugin.

16. I believe horizontal tubes would make this plugin 1000x better. Imagine a massive tube system for transportation and tell me that isn't the coolest idea. PLEASE ADD THIS. I would love you forever.

17. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

I've noted it and I'll look into it when I have some extra spare time (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

[1.1.0] Admin List Command

19. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

[1.2.0] Improvements

20. Benz56