Spigot GriefPrevention 16.17.1

PREVENTS all forms of grief - build/break, theft, spam, spawn camping, and more without a database.

1. This is an issue with permissions with either the built-in bukkit /help or the essentials /help. (i.e. this is not a GriefPrevention issue.) To verify which it is, does /? Griefprevention work?

2. Just tested this. It works. Just kind of confusing to the players since all the other Plugins use /help pluginnamehere or /pluginnamehere help.

Trying to get them all on the same page so no one has to remember to type in 2-3 different types of commands to get access to the help function of each one.

Thank you by the way for the quick reply.

3. Ok, so you need to fix/disable essentials handling of /help, since the bukkit one works fine (bukkit also registers /? While Essentials only just takes over /help)

4. Thanks! I will test this out in the morning when I get out of work. Sorry for the messy replies. And for the noob replies at the same time.

5. Hi, is there an API so I can add support in my plugins?

6. Yes, source code with comments is available here: https://github.com/TechFortress/GriefPrevention
    No up-to-date API information as of yet. I might add Javadoc annotations in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SOmeone should add this plugin to PlaceholderAPI. Honestly, it would be awesome to put claim block info on our scoreboard.

(I would attempt this, but I am too busy and noobish. Sorry D:)

8. Lee

Lee

Spawners aren't protected on claims? Can you please fix that. :)

9. Do you mean using a spawnmob egg on a spawner?

10. Lee

Lee

Players can break spawners in a GP claim.

11. Um, wat.
    Please provide output of /version and /version GriefPrevention. What claim was it in, and what does the /trustlist look like? Can you reproduce with only GriefPrevention installed?

Was unable to reproduce this issue (thanks to @Maratx for testing http://i.imgur.com/WAnemV8.png).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Cheers for patching the /AbandonAllClaims un-taming pets.

I have a request for a feature to be added:
    The last few weeks we've had many delinquents use Chorus Fruit to actually get inside places they shouldn't be that are claimed.. Sure it isn't easy to do it, as it would take you some time to teleport into it, but its still doable.

So, is there any way you guys can please make Chorus Fruit not teleport you, or have any effect inside a claimed area?
    Cheers

13. Hello
    I am sorry, this has probably been posted a few times, but could you please help me understand a little more on the Tamed pets thing?

Which animals are protected?
    How are they protected?

Any details you can give me I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks

14. Untamable animals are protected in the respective player's claim.
    Tamable animals are protected by the owner.
    I may soon introduce an option to "tame" skeleton horses so that these can be protect like other tamable animals.

15. Heh... until MC 1.11 where the spawn rate on those evil pests gets cut back, I'm pretty much "KILL ON SIGHT" with those dreaded Skeletal Trap vermin. I'm pretty confident if someone bothers to tame them, they are protected as expected. But we are sufficiently irritated by the mere sight of the rotters we don't bother.

16. You can't, they spawn already tamed. Just no owner, of course.

17. So strange glitch i guess. Now all my players claims are just claimed by "someone(randomUUID)" any ideas?

18. FYI to anyone else, this issue is being discussed in the issue tracker.

#3059 RoboMWM, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  19. RoboMWM updated GriefPrevention with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...