Spigot GriefPrevention 16.17.1

PREVENTS all forms of grief - build/break, theft, spam, spawn camping, and more without a database.

1. I don't really recommend this but you can use permission nodes to assign bonus blocks to. /acb 100 [permission.node] (include the brackets) assigns 100 extra blocks to any player who has the permission.node permission.

2. So it's not possible to put a permission in a particular group that allows the player who joins that group by purchasing the rank, to have the 10,000 claim blocks included in the permission set in advance in the group? I thought it was doable. I was just looking for permission to do this in the documentation, but I couldn't find anything. So I returned to the discussion to ask the discussion and I notice that you are just talking about it so I ask at the same time.

3. Is it possible to give / transfer a claim from a player to "Administrator" ? I know I can do player to player but I've like to transfer claim ownership from a player to the "Administrator" (the owner of claims while the shovel is in Admin Claim Mode).

Thanks!

4. It looks like you just do /transferclaim without a target player name. I haven't tried this, however.

5. Guys I have been using the plugin on our server works great for what it promises but then things like "you can't injure defenseless players" is a complete turn-off for us, how can we disable this? There seems no option for this in the config files. We have a pvp area where ppl can come to loot chests, ppl with no stuff in their inventories (known as defenseless players in other words in the plugin) as just able to exploit it. Plz help!

6. I believe this is ProtectFreshSpawns under PvP, the description on the Bukkit site says this:

7. This worked, thanks!

8. Thanks a lot, I will give it a try :)

9. How to allocate more areas to a single player or group instead of the entire server

10. Heloo,
    Can we increase the number of claim blocks for a player who obtains a rank (so put a permission in the group which adds to all the players who are in this group a certain number of claim blocks in addition)?

11. Hey, i think the api isnt woking... I tried by myself to use and its aways returning null.In placeholderAPI plugin too

12. yes!! How can i set
    l want to maybe like

vip1 >>500claim blocks
    vip2 >>1000claim blocks
    vip3 >>1000claim blocks

Just modify the permissions, no need to manually enter instructions.

13. I can't adjust bonus claim blocks. The command just isn't there. Please help.

14. Make sure you have the permission griefprevention.adjustclaimblocks

15. Having some issues with players accruing claim blocks. They aren't getting any claim blocks even when not being idle. This use to work, but now it is no longer working. I tried turning on debug mode and saw nothing that strikes me as odd. Is there some permission I now need to add via Luckyperms or is it my format in the config?

16. it is possible, documentation states how to add blocks to a permission node. You could also include it in whatever purchase plugin you use to execute the command on the player directly

17. Hello, I think it will be usefull to some devs, so here's a function to check if a location is in GriefPrevention claim
    Code (Text):
    public static Boolean isInGriefPreventionClaim(Location loc) {
            GriefPrevention grief = (GriefPrevention) Bukkit.getServer().getPluginManager().getPlugin("GriefPrevention");
            Claim claim = grief.dataStore.getClaimAt(loc, true, null);
            return claim != null;
        }

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi, please will there be an update needed for servers upgrading to 1.17?

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. [10:35:23] ~RoboMWM: Check spigotcraft for compatibility
    [10:35:23] ~RoboMWM: Otherwise i mentally block out all questions about 1.17 in general because this is an expected occurrence

In other words if there are specific issues with 1.17 I'll look at those while I will ignore general, repeated 1.17 questions.