Spigot GriefPrevention 16.17.1

PREVENTS all forms of grief - build/break, theft, spam, spawn camping, and more without a database.

1. I'm giving my wife all the trust commands, I get the message saying granted permission to build in this claim etc, but she is still not able to do anything in my claim area. any thoughts?

2. What message does she get when she tries to build?

3. You do not have permission to build here. I look at my trust list and I see her name there

Edit:Nvm I think it dosent work with bedrock, I tried it on her java account and it worked ok.

#7003 NukaNilo, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  4. If that's the exact message, it's not from GriefPrevention.

5. Idk I'm pretty sure it is. I notice when her name was being saved to my trust list it would put square brackets around her name. Also her putting me in her trustlist worked fine. Like I said I tried it with trusting her java account and it worked fine. But it's cool I found a work around. Just wanted to bring it up Incase it's fixable.

This is happening to a java user(me) trusting a bedrock user(her). Everything else when it comes to GP works fine

6. I think it works well with 1.17 spigot environment. Great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

Any chance this add-on could be upgraded? Trying to remove/get an update for legacy API plugins as I hear they slow stuff down.

Code (Text):
    [17:01:12 WARN]: Legacy plugin GPAccruals v1.1 does not specify an api-version.

8. should make it so it has particle borders

9. anyone got this trouble ?

if owner already /abandonallclaims land , there's chest still got protect , only that owner can destory it.

- 1.17 spigot

10. Can we add a config to disable claiming of structures in the game?
    disable_structure_claims: true
    it would disable claiming things like naturally generated ocean monuments, woodland mansions, fortresses, pillager outposts etc.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey, guys.

Is there a way to restrict spawninig Nether portals in players' claims? I'd like to have portals enabled as in vanilla game though I don't want grief using this approach.

Great plugin anyway.
    Thanks in advance!

12. He doesn't use Material at all in that plugin so probably zero impact, but you can also make it go away by editing the plugin.yml in the jar to have an api-version. (13 is probably good enough given it doesn't use Material enum)

13. On 1.17 when using the datapack for new world gen I noticed a issue where if your below Y 0 and try to /unclaim it does not unclaim the claim. If you go to the top of the area then it works correctly when you try to /unclaim

It also appears that users are able to break skull's when inside of claims as well.

Is there a way to get around that by chance?

14. I have question :

1. Why some of peoples claims get claimed by Administrator claims?
    2. Is it possible to declaim someone's land from console? but not all land

15. At least one of these are in the issue tracker.

idk the first, maybe they were transferred with /transfer or something? As for the latter, no, because there's no way to identify besides location. Maybe will be present in v20.

16. I just wanna say thank you so much for an amazing plugin over the years. Rock on!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hi all, sorry for the noob question. Is there somewhere to download the dev builds? Just looking to be able to protect glowframes and 1.17 items. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Having the same issue on my server after updating to 1.17 and have been running both geyser and grief prevention for a long time together. Can you share your workaround?

19. Don't use a period as the prefix.

20. Does this still work with 1.17 ?