Spigot GriefPrevention 16.18

PREVENTS all forms of grief - build/break, theft, spam, spawn camping, and more without a database.

1. Found out that someone has built from the current repo using Appveyor

From this pull request: https://github.com/TechFortress/GriefPrevention/pull/1456

The Appveyor successful build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/RoboMWM39862/griefprevention/builds/39961235

The jar: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/97lacalshs8gguq2/artifacts/target/GriefPrevention.jar

Since it's on Appveyor and the DL expires after a month I also attached it to this post.

Im using Tuinity 1.17.1 and no issues after updating and all my 1.17 blocks like glow frames are protected.

Attached Files:

2. it expires after 6 months. So please don't do this, we don't need old builds floating around. Also a release is in the works, it's far more helpful to get PRs in for remaining issues instead of pointing the general public to a specific dev build.

3. Yes

4. I'm just going off of what Appveyor says and on the download page it says a month: [​IMG]

Plus im not suggesting or telling the public to do anything, they can do whatever they please. I'm simply posting what I did to solve the issue with 1.17 blocks not being protected since I couldn't find any information that a release was in the works and from some of the posts it looks like others couldn't either.

5. That's an ancient build then... I see, appveyor changed its artifact retention policy. Which is good enough, using a dev jar from over a month ago isn't recommended.
    You can see activity in both the issue tracker and the milestones.

#7025 RoboMWM, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  6. Has anyone experienced issues with wood blocks being able to be duplicated? Like the Spruce_wood block, if its in a claimed area and another player mines that log it breaks and drops but does not break the actual log? If so, how did you fix this? thanks!

7. How to remove someone claim automatic

8. If it is your claim, stand in the claim and use the "/abandonclaim" command.
    If you are an admin and want to remove someone else's claim, stand in the claim and use the "/deleteclaim" command.
    Please refer to this page for all commands and functions.

9. Automotic

10. Both options will work for automatic chest claims.

11. Someone cant purge

12. Code (Java):
    [13:48:06 ERROR]: Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to GriefPrevention v16.17.1-2b69191
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.CharSequence.toString()" because "replacement" is null
            at java.lang.String.replace(String.java:2159) ~[?:?]
            at me.ryanhamshire.GriefPrevention.DataStore.getMessage(DataStore.java:1818) ~[?:?]
            at me.ryanhamshire.GriefPrevention.EntityEventHandler.handleEntityDamageEvent(EntityEventHandler.java:1077) ~[?:?]
            at me.ryanhamshire.GriefPrevention.EntityEventHandler.onEntityDamage(EntityEventHandler.java:696) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor992.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:624) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:242) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:1112) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:996) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:951) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.handleLivingEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:1144) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.damageEntity0(LivingEntity.java:2096) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.hurt(LivingEntity.java:1373) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.hurt(Mob.java:353) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.world.entity.animal.Wolf.hurt(Wolf.java:433) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player.attack(Player.java:1301) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.attack(ServerPlayer.java:2120) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl$5.onAttack(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2541) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundInteractPacket$1.dispatch(ServerboundInteractPacket.java:24) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundInteractPacket.dispatch(ServerboundInteractPacket.java:80) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleInteract(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2466) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundInteractPacket.handle(ServerboundInteractPacket.java:67) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundInteractPacket.handle(ServerboundInteractPacket.java:12) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1422) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.shouldRun(MinecraftServer.java:190) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1400) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1393) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1369) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1280) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[airplanepurpur.jar:git-Airplane-23]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

13. I have this problem

14. there is a bug if you use a fishing rod in a frame with an item it is possible to catch, I am using the 1.16.5 from tuinity, and the last version of the plugin.

15. Hi, Just curious, are light blocks protected from being changed in the latest CI dev builds? Thanks!

16. please add fly on claimed land feature, that would be great.thank you.

17. How do I add in the kit the book where it explains how to claimear?

18. Not protect 1.17.1 Frame and block

19. We have an issue on our serer where players camp other people's claim ad wait for them to get out of claim to kill them. Is there any way to implement some kind of KOS zone where when you claim for example 5x5 base plugin automatically claims an extra zone outside of that which doesn't count as claim blocks in which is not allowed to PVP?