Solved GroupManager Commands

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by MrMonkeyPants344, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    So I'm wondering if I can replace commands for plugins. Don't worry, I'm not a noob and I know what I a doing.

I'm in the plugins.yml file but am unsure of how to replace commands.

EXAMPLE: Change /manuadd <player> <rank> to /rank <player> <rank>

So just replacing the command. If I get this from GM, then most likely be able to do it on other plugins. Also I figured if I changed the command name where the assets are, the command would be null and not found.

2. I'd say use Skript. xP

3. Skript the plugin?

4. Or you could code it by yourself its a very simple act

5. Yes just looking at that but is there a way how I could replace the command do /ranks and when they do manuadd it wont show up?

So I have that set to
    aliases:
    - "manuadd"

but is there something else I can add so they can't do /manuadd normaly?

6. Yeah skript. You can do what you're looking to do in there.

7. The correct way to do it is:
    Code (Text):
    aliases:
      manuadd:
      - rank
    Edit:

And as far as I know, they won't be able to use manuadd as it'll show "there's no command...type /help..."

8. As the version I'm using, 1.8.8-RO.1, that doesn't work. And the other way still lets users do /manuadd and /rank. If I cant find a way, I will have to keep both commands.

9. Hmm, do you have NoCheatPlus or similar? If so, you can make it so the /manuadd command will only be available for people with permission, only if used in console or you can make it as a unknown command.

It's in the Protection's section:

Code (Text):
    protection:
      plugins:
        hide:
          active: true
          nopermission:
            message: '&cI''m sorry, but you do not have permission to perform this command. Please contact the server administrators if you believe that this is in error.'
            commands:
            - plugins
            - version
            - icanhasbukkit
          unknowncommand:
            commands: []
      commands:
        consoleonly:
          active: false
          message: '&cI''m sorry, but this command can''t be executed in chat. Use the console instead!'
          commands:
          - op
          - deop

10. It works! Thanks.

So if I add heaps of custom commands in the commands.yml, then disable the original command in NoCheatPlus, it will work!

EDIT: I have set that the replaced commands can only be used in Console and set the message to "Unknown command. Type "/help" for help."

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  11. You're welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.